Huntingdon at Cornersville

ZEBRA35

On 10/17/2017 at 9:47 AM, TheAmbassador said:

Great season for Cornersville. You should feel awesome about it. Kudos to the kids. It's been a long time for them. However, they were in a close game with Fayetteville and will be again if you see them.  Huntingdon will mercy rule Cornersville by halftime if you see them in the quarterfinals. Save this post. 

On 11/11/2017 at 0:36 PM, sum1uno said:

Correct. And then the large mouth bass made sure to say save this post at the end of his quote. 

On 11/11/2017 at 9:33 AM, sum1uno said:

Here you go big mouth

Bass be slippery.

Drop the Bass

• Upvote 1

46 minutes ago, @38320 said:

100.9 has some of the best football announcers in the state. They are very objective when reporting the game. I heard one of them is an attorney. He knows football and has good grammar, unlike some of the clowns announcing on some stations across the state. I highly recommend 100.9 The Farm.

One of the guys on the radio is very knowlegeable and enjoyable to listen to. The other clown has diarrhea of the mouth and thinks he Al Michaels. He REALLY likes to hear himself talk.  Just ask him

16 hours ago, Big Bigby said:

Uh, yeah.... I did. Picked them to be Region 5 Champs and picked them to make it to at least Round 3.

Starting to think they may get past round 3 as bad as Region 6 turned out to be....

And starting to think you pay my post no attention til it's directed at you...lol... Figured as many times I spanked y'all in old Region 6 picks competetions a few years ago you'd might pay a little attention to what I said... just a little bit. :thumb:

Go to the Region 5-1A thread...I picked them to win the region as well and everyone thought I was nuts saying they couldnt play with Fayetteville....you see how that turned out

Ambassador has been called out for his mercy rule by half statement about Cornersville...I also found this:

On 10/21/2017 at 11:15 AM, TheAmbassador said:

I don't include Huntingdon in that mix. I have made it clear since last season that Huntingdon was the team to beat this season. They are a loaded team. I believe probably 45 points better than anyone from the east. 

Huntingtondon is nowhere close to 45 points better than any team left.....Cornersville will pull the upset this week. Something about those 3 hour bus rides that really throw teams off.

Cornersville and Huntingdon look to match up very evenly on offense. Both teams look to have 2 good rbs and good qbs. Both teams look fast. I believe the difference in the game will be #44 for Huntingdon. He should be named a Mr. Football finalist tomorrow. He is a difference maker on both sides of the ball. How is Cornersville passing game? This is one of the most balanced Huntingdon teams in a long time. Load up to stop the run and they will throw it for a TD

14 hours ago, @38320 said:

100.9 has some of the best football announcers in the state. They are very objective when reporting the game. I heard one of them is an attorney. He knows football and has good grammar, unlike some of the clowns announcing on some stations across the state. I highly recommend 100.9 The Farm.

So where do you practice law?

58 minutes ago, ZEBRA35 said:

The only thing slow is your internet connection bub. Id put #3 and #7 for Huntingdon up against any back in any class in the state. #13 aint bad and go ahead and try to tackle #44 up high. Tebow Jr. 

SLOW.....SMH

Maybe they weren’t slow. They just didn’t appear to be very athletic. Heavy footed if you will. Maybe it’ll be rainy and the speed difference won’t matter for you guys. 

3 minutes ago, cornerback10 said:

Maybe they weren’t slow. They just didn’t appear to be very athletic. Heavy footed if you will. Maybe it’ll be rainy and the speed difference won’t matter for you guys. 

I just expected more out of “The Number One Team in 1A”. To be honest, they look like a really good Loretto team.

Loretto of the West