Huntingdon at Cornersville

ZEBRA35

3 minutes ago, leadfarmer said:

Washed up lol. You are still a beast in those alumni games though. 

Agree. Nobody can shake Pom Poms like him. I like his halftime tumble routine too. Just wished he would quit wearing that thong under his skirt and put on shorts like the rest of the cheerleaders. 

6 hours ago, wildcat89 said:

Huntingdon won't be any faster than Cville and the grass won't make much difference unless its wet. It's getting about that time of year for Huntingdon to break nervous or get over confident, not sure which it is but they seem to stumble a bit this time of year

I agree with you.It seem each year the coaching seem to choke and gets out coached,when the season is on the line.By teams that are equal or even less talented.

49 minutes ago, horse said:

I agree with you.It seem each year the coaching seem to choke and gets out coached,when the season is on the line.By teams that are equal or even less talented.

If Huntingdon don't win the gold ball this year they might wanna evaluate the staff, this is a well rounded football team I've seen in a long time. I feel like Huntingdon had their bad night last night 

1 hour ago, horse said:

I've been extremely pleased with most facets of the coaching staff this season. Especially O line and dback play. The only thing I can gripe about as I've said most of the year is TOO MANY PENALTIES. Whistle to whistle nothing more and nothing less.

5 minutes ago, Mustang1969 said:

I've been extremely pleased with most facets of the coaching staff this season. Especially O line and dback play. The only thing I can gripe about as I've said most of the year is TOO MANY PENALTIES. Whistle to whistle nothing more and nothing less.

A lot of times you'll get some of those penalties out of playing with emotion, it ain't always a bad thing and you've gotta have a few of those boys on the team that'll get you a fifteen yarder every now and then. Our WC team this year was just to nice for me, you need a little intimidation factor on your side. 

1 minute ago, wildcat89 said:

A lot of times you'll get some of those penalties out of playing with emotion, it ain't always a bad thing and you've gotta have a few of those boys on the team that'll get you a fifteen yarder every now and then. Our WC team this year was just to nice for me, you need a little intimidation factor on your side. 

We have to many that like running their mouths.