Huntingdon at Cornersville

ZEBRA35

44 minutes ago, ZEBRA35 said:

You had a nice 3 year run Wildcat but those days are long gone. Its gonna be awhile before Wayne Co is even competitive with Huntingdon. The team I saw this year was slow and weak. I know you hate the Mustangs about as bad as we hate yall. You all should have your 1st basketball game this week. Good luck!

I don't like basketball and WC will be right in the mix next year. I don't hate anybody, I'm glad Huntingdon has finally put together a competive team, maybe we can actually call it a rivalry after owning HHS since 2011. Good luck this week friend

12 hours ago, TheAmbassador said:

No sir... I didn't call mercy by halftime in the quarterfinal game. I did call it vs Moore County this week. I guess it took them longer than I expected. I said no one would stay within 21 of Huntingdon all the way through the state game. 

Yes sir! You called mercy rule by halftime.FME thread! I'm sure Huntingdon is as good as everybody says. I'm not going to talk trash on anyone but if they MERCY RULE Cornersville they will beat the brakes of everybody in 1a!

12 minutes ago, PGM said:

Yes sir! You called mercy rule by halftime.FME thread! I'm sure Huntingdon is as good as everybody says. I'm not going to talk trash on anyone but if they MERCY RULE Cornersville they will beat the brakes of everybody in 1a!

Correct. And then the large mouth bass made sure to say save this post at the end of his quote. 

3 hours ago, WarEagleCartman said:

Got to love these type of guys. One good season in a decade and all of a sudden  you're world beaters. Give me a break bro. 

2 hours ago, hoofbeat said:

do you think it will make a difference for the Mustangs playing on grass as opposed  to the turf at our stadium? I personally think it won't matter. Speed kills!

It won’t make a difference 

11 hours ago, cornerback10 said:

We in Middle Tennessee don’t consider anything west of Lawrenceburg to be a part of the state of Tennessee. West Tennessee is like the trashy cousin that you’re forced to hangout with during Thanksgiving. You’re basically apart of Arkansas to us. 

That's not very nice but great bulliton board material. I'm going to tell my boys that you are the head coach.

5 minutes ago, Mustang1969 said:

Well you gotta love his spunk!

Lol. He is a character now. Seriously I am hoping for a great game. Safe travels to y'all Mustang fans. We welcome you to another beautiful part of the state. All welcome to join us before game in north parking lot at field. Would enjoy meeting y'all.