#1 Ranked GreenEville Vs Anderson County

DevilMan03

Mavsinflight I can see that you are passionate about your AC football team my friend.  I have not seen anywhere that anyone has called the AC team a  cupcake.     AC has a great football team and they deserve to be in the 3rd Round.         The truth is the AC schedule has not been as tough as some of the other school and folks will try and run that in the ground, but honestly who cares what other people think!    You can play the easiest schedule in the conference but if your good you are  good no matter what.    You guys are a 12-0 and that says something.    Greeenville is 12-0 and that says something too.   Whoever wins this game needs to support one another hold their head up high for making it this far and hope that east TN brings home the Gold ball.  No offense to anyone out in the mid-west or west but we all from east TN want to see a east TN team WIN. 

4 hours ago, DevilMan03 said:

Greeneville isn’t Betsy, Chatt Central, or Grainger. You make mistakes and Greeneville makes you pay. Greeneville is #1 for a reason and have been in big games and know how to play in them. I look for Greeneville to come out fired up and out Ac Away. I personally think the big stage will get to ac and Greeneville wins this game before Ac gets off the bus. 

Greeneville, the most interesting team in the world. In order to start, players must be able to outrun their own shadows. When other teams make mistakes and opportunity knocks, if Greeneville isn't home, opportunity waits. Their fans don't always make assumptions, but when they do, 10 out of 10 Greeneville fans believe them. The mothers of the players gave birth to footballs and adopted the kids. The Devil offered to be their mascot only because he feared them. They make fear afraid of itself. When Greeneville scores, they take away points just to be fair, and still mercy rule every team. Stay realistic my friends!

• Upvote 2

11 minutes ago, Foxman43 said:

Greeneville, the most interesting team in the world. In order to start, players must be able to outrun their own shadows. When other teams make mistakes and opportunity knocks, if Greeneville isn't home, opportunity waits. Their fans don't always make assumptions, but when they do, 10 out of 10 Greeneville fans believe them. The mothers of the players gave birth to footballs and adopted the kids. The Devil offered to be their mascot only because he feared them. They make fear afraid of itself. When Greeneville scores, they take away points just to be fair, and still mercy rule every team. Stay realistic my friends!

This is hilarious

14 minutes ago, Foxman43 said:

Please overlook Greeneville and tell the ac boys how great they are after beating Betsy 

8 minutes ago, DevilMan03 said:

Please overlook Greeneville and tell the ac boys how great they are after beating Betsy 

The Mavs know the only easy day, was yesterday unlike some who think it's tomorrow. Our guys have gotten comfortable being uncomfortable. I don't think they are concerned with levels of greatness until the season is over.

46 minutes ago, Foxman43 said:

Very Profound !