#1 Ranked GreenEville Vs Anderson County

DevilMan03

2 hours ago, BVDevil said:

Mavsinflight I didn't smack in the video for 2 reasons the first of which is that I didn't want to give AC any bulletin board material...2 I generally dont believe in smack talking teenage boys..i suppose I could have asked on you some but I really wanted to make an unbiased vid....now a few other things...this has been a great week here on the coach...no one has taken the nasty personal shots and have for the most part been respectful to each other....to the game....so you want a score from me huh?? Well it's finally game day so I'm ready to share my score prediction.                                         I'm going with GreenEville to win this game for three reasons....ONE...line play...TWO... defense. I feel like our D is more complete than ACs D although AC scores a ton on average I think our boys will rise up and get some critical stops....THREE.....BALLARD...take your pick of Ballard's. I feel Cade is the most polished, complete and driven kids on the field. He's been watching learning and playing the game of football since he came off the potty chair....This will be a fascinating game and everyone invested so much on both sides there's just no reason I can see that this won't be an amazing game....one that Anderson will let go of the rope before Greeneville

Greeneville 45

AC MAVS.    28

That's pretty good.I think Greeneville wins as well ,Today I'm thinking in the 30's for the Devils ,say 35-24.I'll take a win by any number .I won't be running as early as I wanted but will give you a call when I get there

9 hours ago, Mavericksinflight said:

Batman Amazon here in Seattle will have a special on Crow. I will ship you some it will arrive tomorrow night via drone at 10pm. Be sure to sigh for it and as a Christmas gift I have sent Devilman from heck 10lbs. and Crow is as bad as it sounds. Just do not burn it.....horrible smell ! LOL :) " Eat Your Crow Out"

Mav,I didn't say you would be eating it,I said somebody.Myself,I think Greeneville wins but I'm by no means thinking AC isn't capable of beating the Devils tonight.You have a very talented team.I really like what the Devils have but I'm not talking a lot of talk

Glad its gameday, I have been wanting to see this matchup for about 3 months now lol.  AC comes in able to score a lot of points and can be very creative on offense.  The defense for AC has had some games where they looked legit and some games where they looked lost, hopefully this is a good night on that side of the ball.  If Greeneville is able to line up and control the line of scrimmage and shorten the possessions that AC has that could be the difference in the game.  Personally I think Greeneville has the advantage in the trenches, AC is good on the line, not great, but is very good at linebacker.  Games where AC has been forced to stop the run the Linebackers have been a huge part of that and Creative Blitzing has been key.  My worry is that AC will be forced to do just this and force us to one on one matchups in the secondary and Greeneville hit just enough big plays to make the difference.  I am confident that AC can stop the throw game if they can play balanced on D, but not if they are forced to sell out against the run and stack the box, this is where I think Greenevilles game plan will be.  Force AC to sell out on the run and then make just enough plays to bite AC in the throw game.  If Greeneville can accomplish this, AC will have to score every possession and so far this season they have been able to do mostly that, but AC will have to be disciplined on Offense with Turnovers and Penalties.  We left points on the field last week and we will not be able to do that this week.  I think Greeneville will try to limit AC Possessions, try to make AC march the field with good Kickoffs starting at the 20.  AC will probably end up pooch kicking giving the ball up around the 35.  If AC can play great on Defense and get a turnover or 2 and make Greeneville punt a couple time they can win, if not, Greeneville will win.  AC has a very explosive offense and that could be the difference, Football is a game of Inches and last years game is a prime example of just that, their were many plays early where the offense was just off, missed passes high or behind, not completing and having to punt, cant have that this year, hopefully we are on and can get to the 30 point mark, if we can do that we will have a shot at pulling this one off.  I saw a post from an EHS poster earlier that said they lost that game in the second half and that just simply is not true, AC should have been up 21-0 in the first qtr, that game was never in doubt from the kickoff on.  AC has started every game this year fast and will have to do the same tonight to win.  Looking forward to a great atmosphere tonight and I hope AC can prove me wrong in my prediction, but I am always honest whether my AC friends agree or not.  Hopefully I can go to one more home game this year next week, but here is my honest prediction for tonight:

Greeneville: 34

AC: 24

GO Mavs, Im pulling for you, and I hope you prove me wrong