#1 Ranked GreenEville Vs Anderson County

DevilMan03

29 minutes ago, MavMaximus said:

I'm an old guy like I would say you are there BVD, but modern offenses often require QBs to make reads.  So I'm doubting that the coach called plays targeting or toward that particular extraordinary defender.  I would say it's more likely that Stanton thought he could get it to the targeted receiver based on his read at the time.  However, while I doubt you, you could in fact be correct.

you are probably correct and my appologies for turning into a bit of an ahole on here the last couple days. Im not normally like that at all, its just that mavsdad really pissed me off with his comment the other day and i havent been able to shake it and forgive him for it just yet, as a result ive been quick to be snippy at any AC fan who posts anything even remotely sideways on here. Im sure mavsdad was just being a reactive parent and most likely didnt mean much of what he said....or maybe he did, i dont know..either way, im suppose to be the bigger man and let that stuff go....havng said that, and having seen what you just said and taking it all into consideration, id say in most cases you are spot on, however something tells me Gillum just might be bold enough and have enough faith in his guy to think that theres no way a DB is going to beat m y guy that many times.....most of crawfords interceptions were on 50/50 balls and the two that crawford missed picking off were just phenominal plays . at any rate, one heckuva game, as ole fulmer use to say...lol

Edited by BVDevil

1 hour ago, BVDevil said:

it most certainly will come down to it again next year...two great teams, two great qbs and could you guys PLEASE stop it with the "martin wasnt 100" crap....we know the kid played with a torn acl, we know it was an incredibly tough tough, gritty performance, but did you watch the game? (dont answer, i know you did). I was there and because i had a crappy viewpoint of the game, i sat herel last night and watched the entire game on hudl 2 times and rewinded most of the plays martin was on the field and i didnt see a "hobble, barely standing" kid, as most AC fans are saying AFTER they learned he was hurt. He probably most definately was not 100 perent in his knee, but his arm was the same cannon he had all year long and he still moved around in the pocket quite well and was even forced to run it a couple times...what you guys might want to do instead of using excuses, is tell mr. Letterman jacket there to stop calling plays where his qb throws at a guy that was making him look stupid all night (coach,not player) and stop calling two timeouts in the early part of the third qtr and quit telling his kids to lay down late in the game to stop the clock because he blew his allotment of time outs to soon....did i leave anything out....oh yah, what the other guy said on here....stop blowing money on useless fireworks and spend it on someone who knows how to  build a teams strength and conditioning to a level consistent with competing for 4 quarters with a REAL powerhouse squad, then do like charlie daniels said and " come on back if you ever wana try again"...im done with you sore losers till next year when our kids manhandle yours for a 4th time in a row, im off to go watch my boys practice, they have a game this friday...enjoy your weekend at grannys house.

Where are you finding the entire game on Hudl? 

2 hours ago, Swipes said:

dehydration and depletion of salt and minerals (electrolytes)."

Didn't mean nothing by that but I think it was more of  what I left above and not week out of shape kids....lol  About AC QB Stanton he played with a torn ACL that's all that needs to be said about that and if you say you watched film and he didn't look hurt watch the Betsy game. Good luck next week..... I like your comment he wasn't 100% ......you think would you be 100% with a torn ACL...

Edited by Space3

2 hours ago, BVDevil said:

PLEASE stop it with the "martin wasnt 100" crap....we know the kid played with a torn acl, we know it was an incredibly tough tough, gritty performance, but did you watch the game? (dont answer, i know you did). I was there and because i had a crappy viewpoint of the game, i sat herel last night and watched the entire game on hudl 2 times and rewinded most of the plays martin was on the field and i didnt see a "hobble, barely standing" kid, as most AC fans are saying AFTER they learned he was hurt. He probably most definately was not 100 perent in his knee, but his arm was the same cannon he had all year long and he still moved around in the pocket quite well and was even forced to run it a couple times...what you guys might want to do instead of using excuses, is tell mr. Letterman jacket there to stop calling plays where his qb throws at a guy that was making him look stupid all night (coach,not player)

This right here shows your intelligence BVD....lol I guess you don't need you legs to throw the football its all arm and nothing was wrong with Stanton's arm... So your saying the coach told Stanton to throw to #4... You calling the coach stupid or Stanton kind of confusing...... I know its killing Greeneville fans that they came back and beat AC in the 4th QT with are QB having a torn ACL.  You won move on...... No need for name calling.... Like I said watch the Betsy game and you will see what a 100% Martin kid can do.

Edited by Space3

8 minutes ago, Space3 said:

Didn't mean nothing by that but I think it was more of  what I left above and not week out of shape kids....lol  About AC QB Stanton he played with a torn ACL that's all that needs to be said about that and if you say you watched film and he didn't look hurt watch the Betsy game. Good luck next week..... I like your comment he wasn't 100% ......you think would you be 100% with a torn ACL...

Go back and read I never said they were weak or out of shape.  I said Greeneville was better Conditioned and wore down AC. (The same way they did to DB and Science Hill)  The run game that AC had taken away in the first half Greeneville kept going to in the 2nd half and ended up rushing for 183 yards in the 2nd half compared to 69 in the first half running the zone read.  They weren't tired in the 4th quarter and weren't cramping up.  If you want to blame that on a kid not drinking enough water, eating enough bananas, or not drinking pickle juice before a quarter final play-off game then you need to blame that on the coach or the kids parent

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Swipes said:

Go back and read I never said they were weak or out of shape.  I said Greeneville was better Conditioned and wore down AC. (The same way they did to DB and Science Hill)  The run game that AC had taken away in the first half Greeneville kept going to in the 2nd half and ended up rushing for 183 yards in the 2nd half compared to 69 in the first half running the zone read.  They weren't tired in the 4th quarter and weren't cramping up.  If you want to blame that on a kid not drinking enough water, eating enough bananas, or not drinking pickle juice before a quarter final play-off game then you need to blame that on the coach or the kids parent

DRINK THE PICKLE JUICE!!!!!!