COLUMBIA ACADEMY VS WAVERLY 2A QUARTERFINALS

BulldawgsRise

Congrats to Waverly's QB Gavin Stanfield on being named a finalist. What a great accomplishment and I can't wait to see him play Friday night. 

Friday night will be our 5th game this season against a TN Mr. Football Semi-finalists and 3rd against a finalists! It's been a fun year watching our boys rise up against all the college commits and TN Mr. Football finalists. 

Waverly Fans please come early and enjoy the campus/atmosphere! It's going to be awesome! I've been a part of this school since 1987 and this will be the biggest football game ever hosted at CA. Until Coach Lansdell arrived we suffered through a number of OK to bad seasons. Just ask one of your coaches... he played through four of those OK to bad seasons. 

The winner of this game will be playing in Cookeville on Dec 1st!

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Dunc4265 said:

Congrats to Waverly's QB Gavin Stanfield on being named a finalist. What a great accomplishment and I can't wait to see him play Friday night. 

Friday night will be our 5th game this season against a TN Mr. Football Semi-finalists and 3rd against a finalists! It's been a fun year watching our boys rise up against all the college commits and TN Mr. Football finalists. 

Waverly Fans please come early and enjoy the campus/atmosphere! It's going to be awesome! I've been a part of this school since 1987 and this will be the biggest football game ever hosted at CA. Until Coach Lansdell arrived we suffered through a number of OK to bad seasons. Just ask one of your coaches... he played through four of those OK to bad seasons. 

The winner of this game will be playing in Cookeville on Dec 1st!

Might wanna focus on Waverly!If and that's a small if, so so small of one Waverly turns it over like 4 times and you win"doubtful" then have somethin coming outta region 7 that's nasty!!!!

1 minute ago, Wavo2004 said:

didnt say u did was talking bout that game predection. The only team to hold Waverly under 40 all year was Hunington and there defense is better than yalls. Y'all will score more than 13 

We have a great defense as well. And they are going to come to play. They always do when it is necessary. I’m not saying we will hold y’all to a low scoring game. That would be stupid. Y’all have one of the best offensive teams in state in a while. But I think it will be close probably.