COLUMBIA ACADEMY VS WAVERLY 2A QUARTERFINALS

BulldawgsRise

2 minutes ago, wildcat89 said:

Hope I can keep up, if these pop ups keep pushing me to the last post I'm giving up!

I started a topic on this but go to your play store and download CM Browser and use it. It's a lot faster and smoother and doesn't have the redirects or pop ups. Imthayeti posted about this app and it works 100%. Haven't seen a pop up all day

22 minutes ago, wildcat89 said:

I'll get it now, thanks

Share your opinion please. It helps a lot imo. Share with friends until the T is able to fix at least. Been an all season issue here but haven't seen anything about it in posts til I started a topic about it. But this browser has helped a tons. Only using it for this because I'm not big on random apps but I'm giving it a shot

Anyways back to the game. I've seen very limited video of the team and the place, will there be a lot of bulldog fans for a playoff game? Expecting a classy place and people. I really like the team entrance yal have, kind if reminds me of a small college setup. But again I will say it like this, if Waverly is able to have at least a 14-0 lead in the first quarter because of a slow start by CA it won't be a game and Waverly will walk to a 3+ score win. The hour and a half bus ride won't be a thing for these kids. Most of the starters made the 3 hour trip to Memphis last year and hung in til the last minutes...oh and theyll be back next year too :)

42 minutes ago, peabodypride said:

Momma said CA posters angry cause they got all that money and ain't got no goldballs

We stole a silver one from them.AND they haf to sit on our dirty visitors side bleachers!! Oh I forgot all their players were sick that night!LMBO!

Edited by orngnblk