Catholic vs Oak Ridge: A Rivalry is Born

WilleTheWildcat

11 minutes ago, WilleTheWildcat said:

I am very very frustrated for Tee. I watch games wearing an orange Tee # 5  jersey, Clemson pants and socks and feel like a fool. Yes, Clemson is nine deep at WR but this is turning into a wasted year for Tee. 

I will just keep praying for Tee and staying #ALLIN with Clemson. 

Tough situation indeed. That team is loaded with young WRs. Not a single contributing senior WR or TE on the roster, which makes it even tougher. He's definitely going to have to earn that playing time, as is Amari Rodgers.

3 hours ago, ORTX said:

I didn't say "knows" football , I said follows football, at least in East Tennessee.  Pay attention.  Cade Mays is a D1 player committed to Tennessee.  How if you follow OR do you not know who he is.  I can guarantee that most everyone in our area knew who Tee Higgins was last the last few years.  You all predicted OR to lose to Fulton in week 11.  Did you make that prediction not knowing anything about their team?  That's my point.  But I'm wasting my time with you people, you sit back and belly ache about Gaddis not knowing how to schedule early in the season, now you complain because having to play Catholic isn't fair because they or the TSSAA cheat.  And you don't know who one of the best players on their team is!!

Oak Ridge has improved all year, and I did not think they would.  But I am eating crow on that.  Can they beat Catholic?  I don't know, but they have proven me wrong all year, l so let's hope they can.

That's hilarious. Most of us "follow" East TN football enough to know that the top recruit in East TN decommitted from the biggest university in East TN. We all know who he is. But, then again, we didn't know his number. Stupid us.

I think as Catholic fan the scariest thing to me is OR quick running back. Catholic is know to no show on defense  (fulton last year) and quick backs seem to be a problem for Catholic. Not always and I hope they prove me wrong but thats what worries me the most. Keep in mind I haven' watched OR since last year against walker valley either so I'm not well educated but from what sweet said sounds like the quick back is still their.

On ‎11‎/‎12‎/‎2017 at 1:29 PM, ChardeeMacdennis said:

This is why catholic posters don't even bother to start threads. I get it . Just sucks we can't talk about football in the football forum. 

You could start threads and talk football all day. All u gotta do is the right thing and get out of public league.But enough about that GO WILDCATS.

28 minutes ago, ChardeeMacdennis said:

I think as Catholic fan the scariest thing to me is OR quick running back. Catholic is know to no show on defense  (fulton last year) and quick backs seem to be a problem for Catholic. Not always and I hope they prove me wrong but thats what worries me the most. Keep in mind I haven' watched OR since last year against walker valley either so I'm not well educated but from what sweet said sounds like the quick back is still their.

CM... the quick back is  still here and just about healthy after a touch track season last spring and more injuries this season. Based on what little  I know about him, his confidence and determination are high. You will also see Friday night, OR runs several RBs out there that provide a nice mix of speed and toughness. Our OL has really improved this year but Catholic's size on the DL is going to be a difficult challenge.

To say I am worried about this game is an understatement...but I think Coach Gaddis and his experienced assistant coaches will put the team in the right positions. Also, our special teams are always solid and on many nights excellent.

I will wait to predict a score but if you know me you already know who I will pick.

9 minutes ago, ChardeeMacdennis said:

I appreciate the fact that this thread has been football oriented of late though. As far as Packer picking games I think he is in a tough spot. I'd probably pick Greeneville AC also but can't really fault him Greenback and Coalfield have had some great games. 

Sure I would love to see OR vs CHS on the internet but giving the smaller schools a shot at getting on TV is pretty cool. I do hope Catholic does stream this game on that one website and that it is not too expensive. Also, I will check diamondclearmedia in case they show the OR game.