Quarterfinals: Marion County (7-5) at Tyner Academy (10-2)

steelcityroller

1 minute ago, MarionMadness said:

I can not wait for this game. We will win the game that counts. Coach Mathis knew we would play this team again this year. That is why when we played them the first time he was trying to save our players so they would be fresh for this game. Tyner has beat us once in years and years. The only reason they did was because of a few bad breaks. I have confidence our team will win this game. It will not be as big of a blowout as last week but it will still be a win. It is a great Tuesday to be a Warrior.

FEAR THE WING, FEAR THE TEAM, & FEAR THE BEARD!

Tell us something we don't know. Marion County has a great chance in this game. BTW.. Congrats on the win last week. 

1 hour ago, MarionMadness said:

I can not wait for this game. We will win the game that counts. Coach Mathis knew we would play this team again this year. That is why when we played them the first time he was trying to save our players so they would be fresh for this game. Tyner has beat us once in years and years. The only reason they did was because of a few bad breaks. I have confidence our team will win this game. It will not be as big of a blowout as last week but it will still be a win. It is a great Tuesday to be a Warrior.

FEAR THE WING, FEAR THE TEAM, & FEAR THE BEARD!

Tyner won because they "finished" the game and capitalized on MC's errors(just like y'all did last week against TC). MC was up 28-16 when JB intercepted a pass and a couple plays later our WR took a short pass and turned it into a 50 yard score. Rams defense then held and MC shanked a punt and the Rams scored again(clearly the momentum had changed). When #76 sacked the qb on 4th and long the game was over!  MC played ok that night but the Rams were much better!!

The game this Friday will be different but I still believe my Rams will be victorious!! Those kids are on a mission!! Go "RAMS"!!

2 hours ago, TynerRamFan said:

Tyner won because they "finished" the game and capitalized on MC's errors(just like y'all did last week against TC). MC was up 28-16 when JB intercepted a pass and a couple plays later our WR took a short pass and turned it into a 50 yard score. Rams defense then held and MC shanked a punt and the Rams scored again(clearly the momentum had changed). When #76 sacked the qb on 4th and long the game was over!  MC played ok that night but the Rams were much better!!

The game this Friday will be different but I still believe my Rams will be victorious!! Those kids are on a mission!! Go "RAMS"!!

I think you fellas  got you a good football team!That being said Marion is, well Marion, and win in the playoffs is just what they do!!!The Irony is you fellas are favored in the polls, on the big ones rankings, but do you really feel like the favorites?Most Tyner fans would honestly say nope,I just think MC is clutch and will rep your side of the state for the ship!Good luck to both teams,and don't forget to have fun !!!

Edited by peabodypride