Da Haven

dannyq

9 hours ago, Red Rebels said:

Sometimes it’s good to get away. 

8 hours ago, kwc said:

That's true. I was hoping they would stay home but this is good too. I'm glad the three of them have made a decision and made it public. I'm glad they picked UT over any other school over Memphis.

3 minutes ago, FBfan26 said:

Especially when you been in that 1 city your whole life.

Just so we are clear. This goes for any kid in any city/town. I was not casting aspersions toward Memphis. I've got family in Memphis. #GO VOLS #RESPECT THE HAVEN

33 minutes ago, Red Rebels said:

Just so we are clear. This goes for any kid in any city/town. I was not casting aspersions toward Memphis. I've got family in Memphis. #GO VOLS #RESPECT THE HAVEN

Non taken. It was received in the spirit in which it was intended.

• Like 1

On 10/19/2019 at 8:22 PM, kwc said:

Just a reminder,

Congrats to Bellevue Middle in making it to the championship game in the small middle school classification. They lost to Humes Prep last night, 30-6. Congrats to Humes Prep on their victory.

Congratulaitions the Havenview Tigers (future Whitehaven Tigers) on thier Middle School Championship Game victory last night for the large middle school classification over Germantown middle by a score of 32-8. 

10 minutes ago, kwc said:

Congrats to Bellevue Middle in making it to the championship game in the small middle school classification. They lost to Humes Prep last night, 30-6. Congrats to Humes Prep on their victory.

Congratulaitions the Havenview Tigers (future Whitehaven Tigers) on thier Middle School Championship Game victory last night for the large middle school classification over Germantown middle by a score of 32-8. 

Where will those kids go to school? East or will the majority of be broken up to go to various high schools, namely the Private schools

44 minutes ago, BlackHavenSenator said:

Where will those kids go to school? East or will the majority of be broken up to go to various high schools, namely the Private schools

Well, that's a good question. I would think that since  Humes Prep is part of the Frayser Community Schools that feed MLK Prep ... (see link) then any cream of the crop student athletes may very well end up in a private school or another school with a better football program then MLK.