Semi final South Pitt at Greenback

orngnblk

40 minutes ago, TheAmbassador said:

I'm all for SP every week. I'm just saying I am looking for it to be a 7 point game either way. I'm not knocking that prediction. I can live with SP by 7, but these crazy ones by Howie are just crazy. 

Hey Bass: Just drives you crazy how close I get don't it? Pirates by 20. Book it. Ain't smokin' nothin...

576 replies its wed. whats the record Pujo.:mrgreen: computer picks SP, most folks on CoachT did too. Haven't seen SP play have seen there signs on the road when I'm headed to fish Guntersville.:mrgreen: Taking GB but I'm not doing that good in playoff, if SP can go to GB and win. next time I go fishing there I will see another sign, sign everywhere a sign, blocking out the scenery breaking my mind.

To date coacht threads:                             1. Coalfield vs Greenback 313 replies, 11,663 views.                                                 2. South Pittsburg vs Greenback 579 replies, 16,034 views & counting.               Old Pirate says obviously SP Pirates playing brings out the football fans & haters.  Figure you GB folkes should give us fellers free concessions! 

40 minutes ago, muskox said:

What's this mess I hear that south pitt called greenback and ask if they could bring there cannon to gvegas

Called? Heck it’s already loaded and packed up. Don’t worry, you can’t miss it when it fires off! We decided to put it in the back of one of our trucks that we intend to park against the fence.