Semi final South Pitt at Greenback

orngnblk

53 minutes ago, cherokee23 said:

Legal play. Not a trick play. It can be ran as a trick play but that’s not what we ran it as. Regardless it was legal and is legal. And we run 1 trick play so how is that being scared? The other was just a regular pass. It’s called taking what the defense gives you and you gave us quite a bit in which some we didn’t convert like we should have. When you have coaches that know what play to run vs a certain defense and coverage, you will more than likely be successful like GB. But until next year, we’ll see if Grider can catch up. 

I'm not a fan that makes excuses, but you saying that about Coach Grider is as IGNORANT sounding as some of our people saying we got cheated. Coach Grider has around a .800 winning percentage, almost 200 wins, and multiple state titles. If anyone is catching up it's your coaches over the past two years. Most of the time the team with the larger number of better athletes and players win the game. I believe it was the case last night. 

3 minutes ago, TheAmbassador said:

I'm not a fan that makes excuses, but you saying that about Coach Grider is as IGNORANT sounding as some of our people saying we got cheated. Coach Grider has around a .800 winning percentage, almost 200 wins, and multiple state titles. If anyone is catching up it's your coaches over the past two years. Most of the time the team with the larger number of better athletes and players win the game. I believe it was the case last night. 

Good post.You all have had what everyone else wants.Coach Grider and staff are as good as there is.We have a great staff now and good athletes to go with it.We are about to hit the turn tho and its gonna hurt!

5 minutes ago, orngnblk said:

Good post.You all have had what everyone else wants.Coach Grider and staff are as good as there is.We have a great staff now and good athletes to go with it.We are about to hit the turn tho and its gonna hurt!

It happens everywhere. It goes in cycles. We have started on the upswing again the past two years, but the next three years that follow should be our best in several years then we will hit a down turn again. 

I thought SP would win this game. I was there as a neutral fan, but all the SP fans that I have seen and heard tell other teams fans to stop making excuses and just take the loss need to learn from their own advice. I have heard nothing but fans fussing. The field conditions, the stands, the cheerleaders being put in some kind of box, the cars being parked near the visitor stands, the fans taunting, the list goes on and on. SP got it handed to them. Take away the " illegal " play and it doesn't change anything. Put the drone back up in the air and it doesn't change anything except that everyone has another view of how they got it handed to them. 

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, TheOlMan said:

I thought SP would win this game. I was there as a neutral fan, but all the SP fans that I have seen and heard tell other teams fans to stop making excuses and just take the loss need to learn from their own advice. I have heard nothing but fans fussing. The field conditions, the stands, the cheerleaders being put in some kind of box, the cars being parked near the visitor stands, the fans taunting, the list goes on and on. SP got it handed to them. Take away the " illegal " play and it doesn't change anything. Put the drone back up in the air and it doesn't change anything except that everyone has another view of how they got it handed to them. 

I told our own to quit making excuses. We did a great job controlling the line of scrimmage in this game, but Greenback had the superior talent and did what they needed to win the game. We had a few chances as well, but couldn't take advantage.