Semi final South Pitt at Greenback

orngnblk

2 hours ago, UncleDave said:

Just keep saying that...it will make you feel better but it was not a legal play.  Pirates were screwed in 1986 on the same play.  TSSAA verified it after the fact but it did not take the state championship away from Spring Hill.

Question...why is Greenback afraid to line up and just play football with such a good team?

Lol!!!

3 hours ago, UncleDave said:

Just keep saying that...it will make you feel better but it was not a legal play.  Pirates were screwed in 1986 on the same play.  TSSAA verified it after the fact but it did not take the state championship away from Spring Hill.

Question...why is Greenback afraid to line up and just play football with such a good team?

Legal play. Not a trick play. It can be ran as a trick play but that’s not what we ran it as. Regardless it was legal and is legal. And we run 1 trick play so how is that being scared? The other was just a regular pass. It’s called taking what the defense gives you and you gave us quite a bit in which some we didn’t convert like we should have. When you have coaches that know what play to run vs a certain defense and coverage, you will more than likely be successful like GB. But until next year, we’ll see if Grider can catch up. 

17 minutes ago, cherokee23 said:

Legal play. Not a trick play. It can be ran as a trick play but that’s not what we ran it as. Regardless it was legal and is legal. And we run 1 trick play so how is that being scared? The other was just a regular pass. It’s called taking what the defense gives you and you gave us quite a bit in which some we didn’t convert like we should have. When you have coaches that know what play to run vs a certain defense and coverage, you will more than likely be successful like GB. But until next year, we’ll see if Grider can catch up. 

There is nothing wrong with trick plays!

4 hours ago, Roy Dillard said:

I called my buddy Murphy about this mess.  These greenback people are full of mess. I garuntee you it is hard for me to believe that boy stepped off the sideline and as soon as he did the ball was hiked and the play just happened to be a real quick pass to him.  Im not falling for that mess.  You think im joking but im not. 

Roy, GB beat the Pirates but the pass to the receiver coming back to catch the pass rest assured WAS a plained play, Not a coincidence. The offensive coordinator & staff attempted to pad the coordinators QB son stats in an attempt to catch the Pirates by surprise with clock inside 30 seconds. The worm will turn again. Good Luck to coacht fellers until next year. Old Pirate has left the T.  “GO WAR EAGLES” Bring on the Dogs! 

1 hour ago, OLD PIRATE said:

Old Pirate wondering.....? Is theys any War Eagle Fans on this here thread? 

1 hour ago, orngnblk said:

Im no Bama fan so tonight im a war eagle fan!LOL.

I DISPISE Auburn...I have no idea what that crap was I viewed tonight! Bama IS football....Usually 

Edited by uknoit2

5 minutes ago, OLD PIRATE said:

Roy, GB beat the Pirates but the pass to the receiver coming back to catch the pass rest assured WAS a plained play, Not a coincidence. The offensive coordinator & staff attempted to pad the coordinators QB son stats in an attempt to catch the Pirates by surprise with clock inside 30 seconds. The worm will turn again. Good Luck to coacht fellers until next year. Old Pirate has left the T.  “GO WAR EAGLES” Bring on the Dogs! 

He is the D coords son.No more arguing the play from me.Have a good off season and im sure we wil meet again.Some of you guys are something else.lol

7 hours ago, orngnblk said:

They were ready for that game that's for sure.

KING i appreciate the comment you made last night about me being the same in person as I am on here I can say that for a lot of our folks gfd and Nation ate the same way.

And you had to comment of the night when you said I'm actually glad we had coalfield now because I sure wouldnt want to have to play you all!

Hope we can get It together and bring you all to roan mtn one cold friday night!