Semi final South Pitt at Greenback

orngnblk

1 hour ago, Gbnation said:

It was not an illegal play Roy. Go check the rule on it and post it on here so everyone can see it and that will end this discussion. The play was not intentional, #28 was supposed to be in on that play at wide out and wasn't so the coach put #23 in his place and as long as he goes inside the numbers and gets set he's fine!! Check and see if I'm not telling you the truth!! 

Are you stupid? The pass catcher has to acknowledge the umpire.  The huddle was broke and the players were set.  When that boy ran on the field the passer told the snapper to snap it and he raised up and threw it to the pass catcher that ran on the field.  Im not falling for your mess.  You think im joking but im not. 

1 minute ago, TonyHorton91281 said:

So you didn’t think Raulston stripped Gilbert? You don’t think it’s impractical to expect your QB to never over throw or under throw a WR? I get you don’t wanna throw shade on your own but come on lol. It’s ok we have homers too. Every fan base has them but some of the post by that guy is ridiculous. Football is a game of breaks. GB made them and SP didn’t. Anyone can sit here and play the IF game. I really don’t think many SP fans are mad. Disappointed? Yes, but many thought you guys were going to be very difficult to beat and afterwards many thought you guys were overall the better team. Glad this game is starting to be a rivalry again though. Look fwd to doing it again next year. Win Gold then get ready for the bullseye. 

I didn't say we were flawless but PLEASE go watch it on film...he hit them in the numbers twice...very rare for the #4 or #17 to drop one like that....and last time I checked kickoff return is part of the game....i guess we should have took a knee and earned our 80 yard drives.....i know every game is has a ton of what ifs....and no u didn't drop two ints the first drive....the more athletic player come up with the ball on underthrown balls...south pitt has a great ball club but the better team did win last night....all I stated was we left several points off the board because of dumb plays

Just now, Roy Dillard said:

Are you stupid? The pass catcher has to acknowledge the umpire.  The huddle was broke and the players were set.  When that boy ran on the field the passer told the snapper to snap it and he raised up and threw it to the pass catcher that ran on the field.  Im not falling for your mess.  You think im joking but im not. 

Go pull up the rule and post Roy! Doesn't matter if the hudl was broke or not and he got set inside the numbers lol!! If you want to complain we could say that a coach can't be on the field of play the intire game and sometimes even two coaches lol!!! It was a good game by both teams and yes both teams had there fair share of mistakes but regardless it was a good ball game that both fan bases should be proud of just saying!!

4 minutes ago, Roy Dillard said:

Roy,  those officials were talking about that same play against Spring Hill before the game last night.  I never would have believed it would have happened again. 

11 minutes ago, TonyHorton91281 said:

So you didn’t think Raulston stripped Gilbert? You don’t think it’s impractical to expect your QB to never over throw or under throw a WR? I get you don’t wanna throw shade on your own but come on lol. It’s ok we have homers too. Every fan base has them but some of the post by that guy is ridiculous. Football is a game of breaks. GB made them and SP didn’t. Anyone can sit here and play the IF game. I really don’t think many SP fans are mad. Disappointed? Yes, but many thought you guys were going to be very difficult to beat and afterwards many thought you guys were overall the better team. Glad this game is starting to be a rivalry again though. Look fwd to doing it again next year. Win Gold then get ready for the bullseye. 

I said the last paragraph.More transfers LOL.We didnt need them last night.We will need them in 2019 for sure!

8 minutes ago, Roy Dillard said:

Roy the ref was watching him the whole time and POINTED at him to set his feet inside the numbers.Watch the film the ref was in control of that situation.

8 minutes ago, Southtowner said:

Roy,  those officials were talking about that same play against Spring Hill before the game last night.  I never would have believed it would have happened again. 

I called my buddy Murphy about this mess.  These greenback people are full of mess. I garuntee you it is hard for me to believe that boy stepped off the sideline and as soon as he did the ball was hiked and the play just happened to be a real quick pass to him.  Im not falling for that mess.  You think im joking but im not. 

1 minute ago, Roy Dillard said:

I called my buddy Murphy about this mess.  These greenback people are full of mess. I garuntee you it is hard for me to believe that boy stepped off the sideline and as soon as he did the ball was hiked and the play just happened to be a real quick pass to him.  Im not falling for that mess.  You think im joking but im not. 

HAD one to many already today haven't you otis

13 minutes ago, Roy Dillard said:

Go watch the film Roy!!