#1 Oakland @ #1 Maryville

GoPats2019

3 minutes ago, MomTo81 said:

:D  Hoping he handle y'all much better this time! 

It was an awesome place to play 2 years ago!

I think both teams are exponentially better than earlier in the season. I truly believe the best 2 6A teams in the eastern half of the state will be on that field this Friday night. Should be a barn burner!!

12 minutes ago, AlwaysAPatriot said:

It was an awesome place to play 2 years ago!

I think both teams are exponentially better than earlier in the season. I truly believe the best 2 6A teams in the eastern half of the state will be on that field this Friday night. Should be a barn burner!!

I agree!  And it helps to have a healthy QB.  ;)  Looking forward to a great game!

#1 Okelund favored bye evurbodee......Californee Praps.....Sonny Moore.....Battull Brainch Moovin and Bettin....etc

Beet Mairvul tha laist two times thay've played

Vurry well corched and tallentid

Reddy two braik moore reccurds

http://www.dnj.com/story/sports/high-school/2017/11/20/class-6-a-state-football-semifinals-what-watch-oakland-maryville-cane-ridge-whitehaven-bluecross/879746001/

Eye jist hoap we down't git blowed out

Edited by STARSNBARS

Maryville don't go for the baited backfield,as I saw where a poster trying to figure Oakland backfield out, what you think Oakland going to do want happen,

They will have a whole different offense for Maryville and it will be fast and powerful.  Oakland will have you going to the baited plays all night if you are not discipline. Oakland is solid at every position, they run plays well  down your throat and its not even fancy. Oakland 11 going to find there man and whip you one on one, Oakland is very discipline and they don't panic

Maryville fans must think about winning and quit chasing there past history , you got team that can beat you now Maryville, quit talking about 10 championships and play ball, you got a new coach, new era.

be proud move forward

Oakland 49 Maryville 22

7 minutes ago, nowlisten said:

Maryville don't go for the baited backfield,as I saw where a poster trying to figure Oakland backfield out, what you think Oakland going to do want happen,

They will have a whole different offense for Maryville and it will be fast and powerful.  Oakland will have you going to the baited plays all night if you are not discipline. Oakland is solid at every position, they run plays well  down your throat and its not even fancy. Oakland 11 going to find there man and whip you one on one, Oakland is very discipline and they don't panic

Maryville fans must think about winning and quit chasing there past history , you got team that can beat you now Maryville, quit talking about 10 championships and play ball, you got a new coach, new era.

be proud move forward

Oakland 49 Maryville 22

And you're STILL drunk.  Or just can't type complete sentences that make sense.  Nobody here is chasing the past.  We look at the next task at hand. This will be a great ball game.  And quit saying our coach is new, he's been around for years!