#1 Oakland @ #1 Maryville

GoPats2019

12 minutes ago, nowlisten said:

Maryville don't go for the baited backfield,as I saw where a poster trying to figure Oakland backfield out, what you think Oakland going to do want happen,

They will have a whole different offense for Maryville and it will be fast and powerful.  Oakland will have you going to the baited plays all night if you are not discipline. Oakland is solid at every position, they run plays well  down your throat and its not even fancy. Oakland 11 going to find there man and whip you one on one, Oakland is very discipline and they don't panic

Maryville fans must think about winning and quit chasing there past history , you got team that can beat you now Maryville, quit talking about 10 championships and play ball, you got a new coach, new era.

be proud move forward

Oakland 49 Maryville 22

Who’s talking about 10 championships? We have 16

• Like 1

no buddy i'm not drunk, but i see i get in your head easily, now you know why Oakland going to win, get in the opponets head, 

Now I told you yesterday all this was trash talk, so you still don't get it no matter what i say.

Hey I let the computer do the auto check and spell what can i say about a machine

don't take this so personal, yes they are chase history , you dont see a single thread on here about Maryville unless somebody bringing up 10 years o history, you got teams that can beat you now

54 minutes ago, nowlisten said:

Maryville don't go for the baited backfield,as I saw where a poster trying to figure Oakland backfield out, what you think Oakland going to do want happen,

They will have a whole different offense for Maryville and it will be fast and powerful.  Oakland will have you going to the baited plays all night if you are not discipline. Oakland is solid at every position, they run plays well  down your throat and its not even fancy. Oakland 11 going to find there man and whip you one on one, Oakland is very discipline and they don't panic

Maryville fans must think about winning and quit chasing there past history , you got team that can beat you now Maryville, quit talking about 10 championships and play ball, you got a new coach, new era.

be proud move forward

Oakland 49 Maryville 22

You probably wish you had Maryville's history, present and future.  :popcorneater:

no buddy i'm not drunk, but i see i get in your head easily, now you know why Oakland going to win, get in the opponets head, 

Now I told you yesterday all this was trash talk, so you still don't get it no matter what i say.

Hey I let the computer do the auto check and spell what can i say about a machine

don't take this so personal, yes they are chase history , you dont see a single thread on here about Maryville unless somebody bringing up 10 years o history, you got teams that can beat you now

Naw not at all, like i told yah i'm proud of the history Maryville has.

Its not like  Oakland don't have any football history. I can say this Oakland will be problematic for Maryvile at least the next 3 years, with the whole team almost coming back, they already have beaten Maryville this year as Juniors,  I hear they will have several talented studs moving to the zone next year as well, Maryville may have to go back to recruiting. 

1 hour ago, nowlisten said:

be proud move forward

Oakland 49 Maryville 22

Intristing:popcorneater: 

15 minutes ago, nowlisten said:

We shall see.  Bye Jan