#1 Oakland @ #1 Maryville

GoPats2019

I know you don't get it that's the whole point so you can't get it so when Oakland beat Maryville you won't get that either .all of a sudden nobody Maryville know what getting riled up is ..getting your panties in the wad is . Well let me break it all down for you so maybe you can get this do y'all know what trash talk is

7 minutes ago, nowlisten said:

I know you don't get it that's the whole point so you can't get it so when Oakland beat Maryville you won't get that either .all of a sudden nobody Maryville know what getting riled up is ..getting your panties in the wad is . Well let me break it all down for you so maybe you can get this do y'all know what trash talk is

Why didn’t you just stick with the name Compton? I wondered when you’d crawl out of your hole. 

41 minutes ago, jake said:

This has the makings of being one of the best games I can remember in recent years...Oakland has a great team that is very well coached and playing with a ton of confidence....Murvil just doesn't lose at home and have looked like a machine on offense the last few weeks, and the defense has improved so much over the last few weeks.  Hopkins is the key that makes Murvil unstoppable.....if Hopkins can play the entire game I pick Murvil to win this one.  Go Rebels!!!

Gonna be some great games in the Murvil area.Go Rebs!Thx for coming down jake ALWAYS a pleasure talking.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Norman Dale said:

Interesting take, hadn’t heard that around Maryville until now but I am definitely not one of the insiders, either. IMO,  I think Derek is definitely a good coach but way too early to compare him to Quarles. 

As for your other comments, it will be interesting to see how it goes Friday. MHS should be a slight favorite, IMO since it is a home game and they only lost by 3  at Oakland without Hopkins earlier. However, Oakland D did totally shut down Hopkins & Maryville offense last year except for one somewhat fluky play. Oakland D is good again this year but not as good as last year, IMO so we will see Friday night.

ND-I'm no murvil insider that's for sure lol. I'm simply shining some light on the young coach. I'm a big fan of his. His predecessor cast a BIG shadow.

I did not see the first game in person, but the tv showed me murvil was better and quicker at the skill positions. That not the norm and spells trouble for okelund but they and that gooder coach have had murvils number the past couple of games. I believe this murvil offense will outscore okelund. We will find out for sure Friday!

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, rebelwoman87 said:

If you were at the Oakland game week 2 the PA announcer announced at the end of the game that Oakland broke a 13 year regular season win streak for the Rebels but he was wrong. 

Fortunately for me, I do my own research. Not sure where he got the 13 yr bit. I rely on tennprepdb.com for my historical info