#1 Oakland @ #1 Maryville

GoPats2019

3 hours ago, nowlisten said:

no buddy i'm not drunk, but i see i get in your head easily, now you know why Oakland going to win, get in the opponets head, 

Now I told you yesterday all this was trash talk, so you still don't get it no matter what i say.

Hey I let the computer do the auto check and spell what can i say about a machine

don't take this so personal, yes they are chase history , you dont see a single thread on here about Maryville unless somebody bringing up 10 years o history, you got teams that can beat you now

Is CB45 punking us?

2 hours ago, pepvol said:

Wow you guys sound tough , how many 6A Titles do you all have ? I'll hang up and listen . 

pepvol, surely you know this is isn't an Oakland fan! No one at Oakland believes this game will be a blowout, in either direction. It will be a slobberknocker from the first whistle until the last. Anyone with any Tennessee football knowledge understands that these two teams are expecting a war!!

Always A Patriot..you also said it would be a great game against Oakland and Cookeville....when I said Oakland will blow Cookeville out by Four TD s. And from where I stand i can throw a rock and hit a bird flyn over  Oakland football field . .. if your curiosity need to know if I'm a fan or not...I have said all along its trash talk... But I'm sticking to the Oakland will win 

5 hours ago, AlwaysAPatriot said:

pepvol, surely you know this is isn't an Oakland fan! No one at Oakland believes this game will be a blowout, in either direction. It will be a slobberknocker from the first whistle until the last. Anyone with any Tennessee football knowledge understands that these two teams are expecting a war!!

We are pretty sure who it is AP. Either a bitter WB or OR fan. We know it’s not an Oakland fan. 

1 hour ago, STARSNBARS said:

Eye'm  stickin' wif a big Okelund winn.....Evun tho eye weal taik Mairvul and tha points.....:popcorneater:

Okelund - 94

Mairvul - 4

There's the Stars we miss on the board. We figured since the last time Maryville and Oakland played and it was won by 3 points with Maryville having 5 starters out including the QB, that the spread would jump up to 107-3 since all players return. Good to see you're giving Maryville a little credit and boost, Stars!

1 hour ago, DaBears1976 said:

There's the Stars we miss on the board. We figured since the last time Maryville and Oakland played and it was won by 3 points with Maryville having 5 starters out including the QB, that the spread would jump up to 107-3 since all players return. Good to see you're giving Maryville a little credit and boost, Stars!

Not all of those returned. Unfortunately we lost our MLB J. Wall for the year. We sure need him too. 

7 hours ago, nowlisten said:

Always A Patriot..you also said it would be a great game against Oakland and Cookeville....when I said Oakland will blow Cookeville out by Four TD s. And from where I stand i can throw a rock and hit a bird flyn over  Oakland football field . .. if your curiosity need to know if I'm a fan or not...I have said all along its trash talk... But I'm sticking to the Oakland will win 

No curiosity, whatsoever. Happy if you support Oakland football, bit I've also witnessed posts from you on several threads saying how good several teams are in Rutherford County, so I wasn't sure. As far as the Cookeville game goes, no one had any idea we would come out and play such a dominating game, including the coaches. But to say we were going to beat them by 4 TDs before the game was just trash talk at its finest. Now you're saying we will beat Maryville by 4 TDs........even a betting man wouldn't put money on that! If you're right, I'll come back on here and proclaim you to be Nostradamus' step-cousin. But I have a sneaking suspicion that you may be off in that prediction.

AGAIN TRASH TALK,,TRASH TALK IS SOMETHING THE PREDICTOR MAY NOT BELIEVE THEMSELVES, THAT'S WHAT A REAL SPORTS FAN DOE'S, WHO AMONG US ON THIS SITE HAVE NOT EVER BEEN WRONG IN PREDICTING AN OUT COME

THAT'S WHAT THIS IS ABOUT EITHER HAVE FUN WITH IT,  OR DON'T RESPOND, 

AND  FAR AS OAKLAND BEATING COOKEVILLE BY 4 TD'S I BELIEVED THAT,

FOR AS OAKLAND BEATING MARYVILLE BY 4 TD'S,  WELLLLLLL, REF. MY FIRST SENTENCE