#1 Oakland @ #1 Maryville

GoPats2019

19 minutes ago, BullyDog said:

To put a player in motion, all 11 players must be set. After all 11 players are set, one player may go in motion parallel or back from the line of scrimmage. If the motion player starts before all 11 players are set, it is an illegal shift or motion penalty. So what part of the 11 players was he not! Like I said he never got set and the rule states all players must be set. So I guess he was not a player!!!! LOL

Let me lay it out for you.  One player may be in motion at the snap, so long as it is not toward the opponents goal line (read - line of scrimmage).  Key modifier in this rule is AT THE SNAP.  He was in motion, but not towards the line at the snap.  You clearly do not know the NFHS rules ... maybe you are citing NFL or NCAA rules, but you're wrong on this one.

5_YI8__Jn1vZcbjeE9kJGAR8YsZxak3XTRxdBO8Y

6 minutes ago, rebelscum1998 said:

Let me lay it out for you.  One player may be in motion at the snap, so long as it is not toward the opponents goal line (read - line of scrimmage).  Key modifier in this rule is AT THE SNAP.  He was in motion, but not towards the line at the snap.  You clearly do not know the NFHS rules ... maybe you are citing NFL or NCAA rules, but you're wrong on this one.

:popcorneater:

4 minutes ago, rebelscum1998 said:

Now - I'll be objective and give you an argument you can latch on to.  It can DEFEINITELY be argued that his motion/shift simulated action at the snap.

AND, now that you've latched on to that argument, let's hear from you or any Oakland fan how their punt shifts aren't simulations.  This never gets called on shifts and/or motions.  If they missed the FG because of this, then they missed EVERY SINGLE ONE when Oakland punted.

E2dE1sAeRPZ4LDOr60CgbmFun_2SZfbtoEwJ2sQM

6 minutes ago, rebelscum1998 said:

Now scum lett's knott lett tha rools git inn tha way ov a goodur argeemint....:popcorneater:

13 minutes ago, STARSNBARS said:

jake do ewe reckon he wuz haivin flashbaicks ov tha 2013 semmys....????......:popcorneater:

Not until you just mentioned it Stars lol. I really didn't wanna sit on that side, but was forced :(. Glad I got to meet you fine folks tho! Looking forward to Cookeville. I'll see if I can stay seated and not move another inch as well! Rebelwoman did break my heart tho. All this cookie talk the past year we've been reading and got nothing. What a sad night!

Just now, DaBears1976 said:

Not until you just mentioned it Stars lol. I really didn't wanna sit on that side, but was forced :(. Glad I got to meet you fine folks tho! Looking forward to Cookeville. I'll see if I can stay seated and not move another inch as well! Rebelwoman did break my heart tho. All this cookie talk the past year we've been reading and got nothing. What a sad night!

DB'76 if'un rw87 down't brang sum ov hur faymuss peenut butter pie this week....She neads hur card reevolked....!!!....Good meetin' ewe laist nite.....:popcorneater:

1 minute ago, DaBears1976 said:

Had had two containers full! That was very inconsiderate of me. Sit with me in Cookeville, and hopefully the cookies will be flying.