Lake County @ Cornersville

cornerback10

5 hours ago, leadfarmer said:

Not much in Cornersville BPM. The Tennessean truck stop is about it. Mopeys in Lewisburg has good burgers, steaks and wings (just don't ask for the wings spicy, unless you want to watch the game in pain). You could always stop at Pucketts in Columbia and then head down. Can't go wrong with Pucketts. 

Lawler's BBQ in Lewisburg isnt bad. Also, if you are coming down 65, at the 46 exit there is Stan's and Cracker Barrel. Just a hint--to get to the game better, it will be easier to jump off at Exit 22 (where The Tennessean truck stop is at) and go back up into town. If you take the 27 Exit, its a curvy tiny road.

9 minutes ago, lakecounty1968 said:

I would like to know were this guy got his stats from on LC? I find it kind of comical since I know the LC stat guy really well. Wing T for LC thats funny. 

If I had to guess:   It's either a typo or that was the information he received.

http://tnhighschoolfootball.com/victory-formation-semifinal-round-playoff-edition/

Excerpt:  Run Versus Pass
So is your semifinal team a run team or a pass team? The Victory Formation got its hands on 23 of the 24 semifinal teams team stats (South Pittsburg didn’t return stats) and found some very interesting numbers.

45 minutes ago, Southtowner said:

If I had to guess:   It's either a typo or that was the information he received.

http://tnhighschoolfootball.com/victory-formation-semifinal-round-playoff-edition/

Excerpt:  Run Versus Pass
So is your semifinal team a run team or a pass team? The Victory Formation got its hands on 23 of the 24 semifinal teams team stats (South Pittsburg didn’t return stats) and found some very interesting numbers.

I was just wondering. The falcons run out of spread. He probably isn't to far off. Like I said I know LC stat guy very well. He has been keeping stats for the falcons for years and nobody has contacted him but he could have got his info from the coach. No local paper ever ask for LC stats. So that was why I was asking.

7 hours ago, Vandychris said:

Lawler's BBQ in Lewisburg isnt bad. Also, if you are coming down 65, at the 46 exit there is Stan's and Cracker Barrel. Just a hint--to get to the game better, it will be easier to jump off at Exit 22 (where The Tennessean truck stop is at) and go back up into town. If you take the 27 Exit, its a curvy tiny road.

Thanks VC. You coming to watch this one??

30 minutes ago, Undisputed1977 said:

How many rushing yards did Cornersville have last week??? Not a joke just asking if anyone knows

Cant remember right off hand. Go to the CoachT articles and the write up from the Marshall Tribune is in there. It has all the stats from the game.