Class 1a state championship game Greenback against Cornersville

orngnblk

34 minutes ago, orngnblk said:

You'll find out I like to goof off and have a little fun.

Now to get down to the serious talk.I finally got to do a little research and see a little film on you all. You all caught Huntington at the right time.They had bought into this deal that they were the greatest thing since sliced bread and they were already polishing their gold ball.You beat a decent Lake County team but nothing special about them they're just a decent team,Young they have a bright future it looks like in the next couple years.There's one thing I want to promise you you're not going to catch this Greenback team looking past you all they're coming ready to play and they're going to give it to you on Thursday, I'm just going to tell you right now it's coming and these boys are going to finish the deal this year! It's going to be a fun day and your kids should take it all in because it doesn't happen very often for most teams,let them enjoy it they've had a ride and a half so far but it's coming to an end.

If it makes you sleep better then keep on believing that. 

On 11/24/2017 at 11:33 PM, Patcheye said:

We ain't thw blind squirrel buddy everyone knows who sp is. Nobody knows who cornersville is. We have a tradition. Cornersville has 1 red light. Sp has history cornersville has the Cinderella team. We strive for gold ball every year. Cornersville strives for a .500 season every year.

Screenshot_20171128-075345.png

3 hours ago, orngnblk said:

You'll find out I like to goof off and have a little fun.

Now to get down to the serious talk.I finally got to do a little research and see a little film on you all. You all caught Huntington at the right time.They had bought into this deal that they were the greatest thing since sliced bread and they were already polishing their gold ball.You beat a decent Lake County team but nothing special about them they're just a decent team,Young they have a bright future it looks like in the next couple years.There's one thing I want to promise you you're not going to catch this Greenback team looking past you all they're coming ready to play and they're going to give it to you on Thursday, I'm just going to tell you right now it's coming and these boys are going to finish the deal this year! It's going to be a fun day and your kids should take it all in because it doesn't happen very often for most teams,let them enjoy it they've had a ride and a half so far but it's coming to an end.

Your going to be just like the Buffalo Bills.  Go to the big game and come home empty-handed. Again and Again and Again