#1 Greeneville vs Springfield 4a Championship!!!

DevilMan03

14 minutes ago, BatmanDevil said:

If Dobyns had the Greeneville staff and weight program they would have been twice as good with a lot more stud players .Who knows how far they could have gone this year.The coaching staff we have at Greeneville is why the Devils are still playing and other teams around  NET are already in basketball shape

One thing we can agree on is we both have great coaching staffs 

2 minutes ago, DevilMan03 said:

Science Hill and Db didn’t tho. DB won region 1 

I don't think either of them were special. 6A Region 1 is weak.  Playing up against 5-6A teams is what gets teams ready for the playoffs  winning those games is a huge bonus.

Understand I'm in no way downplaying Greeneville. Solid team. Solid program. 

12 hours ago, DeeJay32 said:

As obnoxious and cocky as many Greeneville fans are, Coach Ballard and his players do no share that same attitude, i assure you.  I realize the message board posters are intending to stir the pot, but i think the things said and expressed on here unfortunately get tied to Greeneville's coaches and players.  And that is 100% inaccurate.  Coach Ballard and the players respect their opponents and realize they have to play well to win.  I think if you ask opposing coaches and players, they will largely agree that Greeneville is a class act.  

deejay, i have to dsipute the first few words of your  post. THere's really only one devil fan on here that would be considered "cocky and obnoxious" and im pretty sure he knows who he is. as a result , im afraid most of our fans get looped into that "cocky and obnoxious" label unjustly.....just sayin

Edited by BVDevil

15 minutes ago, eers said:

I don't think either of them were special. 6A Region 1 is weak.  Playing up against 5-6A teams is what gets teams ready for the playoffs  winning those games is a huge bonus.

Understand I'm in no way downplaying Greeneville. Solid team. Solid program. 

Springfield’s region has to be the weakest in the state hands down. But downplay Sh and Db all you want please do. When we beat you guys like a drum it won’t even matter. 

15 minutes ago, BVDevil said:

deejay, i have to dsipute the first few words of your  post. THere's really only one devil fan on here that would be considered "cocky and obnoxious" and im pretty sure he knows who he is. as a result , im afraid most of our fans get looped into that "cocky and obnoxious" label unjustly.....just sayin

Im pretty sure Devilman wears his "obnoxious" and "cocky" like a badge of honot...

4 minutes ago, DevilMan03 said:

Springfield’s region has to be the weakest in the state hands down. But downplay Sh and Db all you want please do. When we beat you guys like a drum it won’t even matter. 

Why so defensive? Lol

I have done nothing but compliment Greeneville.  I'm not downplaying those 6A teams at all, just saying they're not world beaters. I did however find it funny about DB having the best OL in the state. That's humorous. 

to answer a few questions on this thread....ONE, i have no clue who will be the VOLS coach, nor at this point do i care.,,,TWO,,,keys to greeneville winning this game? Show up, roll helmets out on the field....oh wait, you wanted MY thoughts on greenevilles keys to the game, not devilmans....lol......ok, this game, like the AC game and the Marshall game scare to poopoo out of me. however, i honestly think as long as we dont make stupid presnap mistakes, keep the holding (getting caught, cause every team does it) penalties to a very minmum and play our game without turnovers, we should win the game. By how  much, i dont know or care. at this stage of the season, just get the dub, hoist the hardware and get the heck outta dodge happy. Ive watched film on the jackets and they have quite a bit of speed and seem to swarm to the ball on D and can hurt you running or passing on O, They also have that other little  thing on their side that seems to be helping them (being underdogs). i just hope its a great game, injury free and i make it thru it without any more rib injuries or any heartattacks...LOL....good luck and safe travels to both

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1