#1 Greeneville vs Springfield 4a Championship!!!

DevilMan03

Congrats to Greeneville, you guys have a great team, definitely the best offense in Cookeville, our coaches did their best game planning for this game, you guys just do so many things well, very diffcult to defend.....

With that said  I am very proud of our Yellow Jackets, I knew they were destined to make some appearances in Cookeville in the future, it just came earlier than we expected, this program is on the right track and I am very proud of these guys, now we have a silver ball to go with our gold one, great season guys!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Poundtherock23 said:

Maybe so but that's how the ball bounces. Springfield won the games that were in front of them to get to the championship. They didn't play well at all, not taking anything away from Greeneville....they are probably the best public school team in the state in any classification in my mind. Crongrats Greeneville on the gold ball!

Solid team, but not nearly the best in the state. 

1 hour ago, FreeAgent11 said:

Congrats to the Greeneville Green Devils.   Perhaps the most dominating performance I've seen up here in a long time!   Caine Ballard is a class act and he's passed that down to his son.   I had a good conversation with both him and Coach Wilson following the game.   I'll air that tomorrow at 4:00 PM (Central time) during my Friday Main Event Blue Cross Bowl Recap!   You can stream it right here:

Friday Main Event

Can you make that episode recorded as well? Would love for you to post it on here as well! 

2 minutes ago, Poundtherock23 said:

In public school I believe so

No. Not close to the 6A teams. I don't think they are close to Catholic and don't think they could beat Beech. I believe Springfield played poorly today and that made them look more dominant.  This is not the Springfield team I saw last week.  JMO

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, eers said:

No. Not close to the 6A teams. I don't think they are close to Catholic and don't think they could beat Beech. I believe Springfield played poorly today and that made them look more dominant.  This is not the Springfield team I saw last week.  JMO

Who knows? Alcoa barely beat Db! Alcoa had Maryville beat! Btw Greeneville beat db by 14! But who knows! 

3 minutes ago, eers said:

I’m sure Greeneville had nothing to do with how “bad” Springfield played