#1 Greeneville vs Springfield 4a Championship!!!

DevilMan03

Very proud Devil up here in Kingsport.Thank you to all the coaches and players for your hard work.Thanks to all the folks at GHS and around Greeneville that help support our team.Maybe most importantly is thank you to all the parents who have raised a great group of young champions.Without you and the many hours of helping your sons,we wouldn't be celebrating.YES !! Champions again !!

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, FargoStrut said:

I think you are exactly right FBfan. There aren't very many private schools up East compared to the Middle TN area. The private schools get some of the "elite" athletes near Nashville while they are more likely to stay at their district school in ETN IMO.

I know I wasn't crazy because looking at some of these teams they look like our private schools. Then their facilities are flawless

1 hour ago, haweanbula said:

Marshall County, AC, Elizabethton, Chatt Central, and Grainger, Sullivan South, Maplewood all look better than Springfield. 

Maybe so but that's how the ball bounces. Springfield won the games that were in front of them to get to the championship. They didn't play well at all, not taking anything away from Greeneville....they are probably the best public school team in the state in any classification in my mind. Crongrats Greeneville on the gold ball!

• Like 1