#1 Greeneville vs Springfield 4a Championship!!!

DevilMan03

2 minutes ago, sshsfan said:

I'm sorry but I don't think Springfield would even make the playoffs if they were in our conference. I know Greeneville is good but this is ugly.  Congrats Greeneville!!!

I had the same thought but did not want to hurt feelings. I seriously doubt they would have been in the playoffs as well.

16 minutes ago, DevilMan03 said:

Where’s the Springfield fans? Are they swarming somewhere else? Hey 

We are still here DevilMan. I have been very impressed with y'alls team, your O way more so than your D. I know we've only scored 7, but we had a couple of chances to score early in the game and "shot ourselves in the foot" and were able to run a little more than I expected us to be able to. Great job Greeneville and Congratulations.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, FargoStrut said:

We are still here DevilMan. I have been very impressed with y'alls team, your O way more so than your D. I know we've only scored 7, but we had a couple of chances to score early in the game and "shot ourselves in the foot" and were able to run a little more than I expected us to be able to. Great job Greeneville and Congratulations.

We will back next year! 5 starting seniors to graduation 

11 minutes ago, FBfan26 said:

Just a question. Why is East TN so top heavy? Teams like Greenville,alcoa,Maryville,Knox Catholic,Fulton. Is it because there's less schools and not as many private schools? Just a question ive been wondering.

I think you are exactly right FBfan. There aren't very many private schools up East compared to the Middle TN area. The private schools get some of the "elite" athletes near Nashville while they are more likely to stay at their district school in ETN IMO.