2018 Class 2A

BoardHater71

8 hours ago, TPeabodyGT said:

I'm definitely looking forward to next year.  Peabody had such a young team this year.  It will be a good year no doubt.  I hate that we now have to wait 8 months for more high school football.

I will be shocked if you aren't in the semifinals next season with a chance to go. Your region is tough no doubt, but Peabody had the best sophomore class of anyone out west in 2A. 

2 hours ago, Volstate said:

Trousdale County will be the Team to beat in the East. Return 9 starters on both sides of the ball. 

Meigs will be the team to beat in the East. Returns all 11 starters on offense and 9 on defense. And after seeing Tyner play Rockwood. If Meigs QB doesn't get hurt Meigs would've had a good chance to be in Cookeville. Meigs started a lot of sophomores this year. So they should be good for the next couple years.

18 minutes ago, Dadof2 said:

Meigs will be the team to beat in the East. Returns all 11 starters on offense and 9 on defense. And after seeing Tyner play Rockwood. If Meigs QB doesn't get hurt Meigs would've had a good chance to be in Cookeville. Meigs started a lot of sophomores this year. So they should be good for the next couple years.

Not saying meigs won’t be... but you’ll have to beat Trousdale. They return everyone just like you and their best rb was a freshman who got hurt game 4... he’s 6’2 220 and the freshman class is loaded. 

Edited by Volstate

5 hours ago, Dadof2 said:

If Trousdale gets it together they should be able to represent the next 3 years. Meigs has a good bunch, but from experience with Trousdale, they should win gold again very soon. 

On 12/4/2017 at 6:07 PM, MisterObjective said:

Barring injury and attrition, Union City will have a similar caliber team in 2018 as they had in 2017.  The line may be suspect in two positions at first, but that will mold into shape before mid-season.

Really? I was expecting UC to have a ton of question marks on both sides of the ball. One returning starter on the OL. New QB. Losing very productive guys from all three levels of the defense.