Region 7 AA Predictions????? District 13AA and 14AA

OldSportsGuy

On 4/9/2018 at 9:58 AM, Ascendotuum said:

Recent district tournament record

2017 2-2

2016 0-2

2015 1-2

2014 0-2

I'm gonna go ahead and say that Riverside will not get out of the tournament again this year.  

Good ole "Can't Win" Quinn!

Riverside wins second round game.

Updated scores

Scotts Hill eliminates Lexington 5-4

McNairy Central eliminates South Side 11-5

Riverside defeats Chester 7-2.

Tomorrow’s games.

Scotts Hill vs McNairy Central

Winner of that game plays Chester County. Loser is eliminated.

Winner of that second game plays Riverside in district championship on Wednesday. Loser is eliminated.

On 4/9/2018 at 9:58 AM, Ascendotuum said:

Recent district tournament record

2017 2-2

2016 0-2

2015 1-2

2014 0-2

I'm gonna go ahead and say that Riverside will not get out of the tournament again this year.  

Good ole "Can't Win" Quinn!

Riverside wins again. Championship game waiting on the losers bracket to finish

2 OF THE TOP 4 TEAMS COMING OUT OF THE (OLD) SINGLE A DISTRICT 15A - One for sure advances, time will tell about the other, either way 14AA will be represented well going further. Hope the Lions can string two more wins together to get out of the district!! Good luck to whom ever comes out of it!! Tough AA District!!

I'd like to congratulate "my" Lions on a good season, and for the seniors a great career! You can't win 'em all, but you can always conduct yourselves with dignity and class. Thanks for the memories that I'll cherish, and for bringing not only Scotts Hill's first championship, but respect for the program that will carry on. Remember...ONCE A LION, ALWAYS A LION!!!

3 hours ago, tradertwo said:

I'd like to congratulate "my" Lions on a good season, and for the seniors a great career! You can't win 'em all, but you can always conduct yourselves with dignity and class. Thanks for the memories that I'll cherish, and for bringing not only Scotts Hill's first championship, but respect for the program that will carry on. Remember...ONCE A LION, ALWAYS A LION!!!

They have built a great program. It's always a battle to play them.

1 hour ago, TennSportsFan77 said:

McNairy Central defeated Riverside 5-3 to force the 2nd game.

McNairy Central then defeated Riverside 9-8 in 9 innings to win the District

Region matchups next Monday 

McNairy Central hosts Westview

South Gibson hosts Riverside

Great run by the Bobcats to win the district championship. We lost one of our main relievers/#5 starter on Senior night. He tore his UCL pitching in the game. So we were running really low on experienced pitching when we got to the If game. In stepped up Senior Hayden Harris. I can't be anymore happy than I am for this kid. Great kid, has not seen the field much at all in his 4 years but he is always out there with a smile on his face and being a great teammate. He comes into the game in the 2nd inning down 5-2 and throws 7.2 innings of great baseball. He kept them in the game and his performance really sparked the team. It was a heck of a district championship game played by both teams. A lot of edge of your seat moments in the game. Good luck to Riverside in the Region, hope to do it again for a Region Championship.

Edited by LetMeHearYA

7 hours ago, LetMeHearYA said:

Great run by the Bobcats to win the district championship. We lost one of our main relievers/#5 starter on Senior night. He tore his UCL pitching in the game. So we were running really low on experienced pitching when we got to the If game. In stepped up Senior Hayden Harris. I can't be anymore happy than I am for this kid. Great kid, has not seen the field much at all in his 4 years but he is always out there with a smile on his face and being a great teammate. He comes into the game in the 2nd inning down 5-2 and throws 7.2 innings of great baseball. He kept them in the game and his performance really sparked the team. It was a heck of a district championship game played by both teams. A lot of edge of your seat moments in the game. Good luck to Riverside in the Region, hope to do it again for a Region Championship.

McNairy has  had a great year in both basketball and baseball. Some good athletes right now.

1 hour ago, WhereYouAt said:

McNairy has  had a great year in both basketball and baseball. Some good athletes right now.

It has been an all around good year for sports at McNairy. Boys Soccer and Softball go for District Championships tonight. Girls basketball and soccer had good years. Hopefully we can make it a great year and get a couple to the state tournament.

If you go back to the first page, I predicted Riverside 2nd and McNairy Central 3rd, so I'll take that. However, I am an idiot for predicting Chester County 7th, I got that miserably wrong. However, congratulations to McNairy Central for advancing to regionals in softball, baseball, and defeating North Side in soccer. All three spring sports made it to regionals. 

Now, I believe Riverside and South Gibson will be a better baseball game than Westview and McNairy Central. I like South Gibson and McNairy Central to advance, but I also like South Gibson and Covington to made it to state.