State Dual Results And Updates

Bump11

4 minutes ago, fooseball95 said:

70-28 is all u need to remember mighty midget

Really? We know you didn't play in that game and your own teammates told me you didn't play in many of the others. Not to mention I challenged you years ago to a match and yet you continue to run and hide behind your screen. I'm even easier to find these days though Fat Albert.

Edited by JSamson7

1 minute ago, JSamson7 said:

Really? We know you didn't play in that game and your own teammates told me you didn't play in many of the others. Not to mention I challenged you years ago to a match and yet you run and hide behind the screen. I'm even easier to find these days though Fat Albert.

Played enough to get a scholarship and college degree and job making 6 figures. 

1 minute ago, JSamson7 said:

Really? We know you didn't play in that game and your own teammates told me you didn't play in many of the others. Not to mention I challenged you years ago to a match and yet you run and hid behind your screen. I'm even easier to find these days though Fat Albert.

Wow...Foose....these comments beg the question....are those rings of yours all “team” rings? I get the football ones being a team, obviously....but, am I finding out that those Wrestling rings are team rings, not individual state championships?

That certainly explains a lot.

1 minute ago, texas23 said:

Congrats to the raiders of Cleveland.  It really is fun to read all the others outside of Bradley County spill their guts about the small stuff.  

Tell them StarRaider, it was a great night !  

(and rebel girl, shhhhhh, men are talking.)

Yeah, I don't get the hate on that Region's teams because they've earned their props over the span of a few decades. Other teams are catching up though, don't be surprised if a team outside of that region doesn't sneak away with a title in a few years.

• Upvote 1