Class A draw

Greenfieldfan

What adjustments did coach Trevathan make during the game? I  wasn't there to see it I had to listen on the radio but it sounded like when Greenfield saw the ball go through the hoop they got that confidence and took over. I said at halftime they are good, some of those shots will eventually fall and then the pressure will be on them. Greenfield is a lot better than the team they played today in my opinion. Greenfield played rough over half the game, a game that some teams would have had closed down at halftime and for sure by the middle of the third. Of course this team could beat Greenfield if Greenfield played a full bad game. Hope Greenfield got the nerves and jitters and a feel for the gym, a slow start like that against Huntingdon and I don't think they can come back. Good luck to Dresden and Westview tomorrow.

20 minutes ago, FootballLife said:

What adjustments did coach Trevathan make during the game? I  wasn't there to see it I had to listen on the radio but it sounded like when Greenfield saw the ball go through the hoop they got that confidence and took over. I said at halftime they are good, some of those shots will eventually fall and then the pressure will be on them. Greenfield is a lot better than the team they played today in my opinion. Greenfield played rough over half the game, a game that some teams would have had closed down at halftime and for sure by the middle of the third. Of course this team could beat Greenfield if Greenfield played a full bad game. Hope Greenfield got the nerves and jitters and a feel for the gym, a slow start like that against Huntingdon and I don't think they can come back. Good luck to Dresden and Westview tomorrow.

To me watching it on computer looked like Moore, Darby and Co. picked up a gear and Pickett County lost a gear. Greenfield looked liked it caused some TO's in the second half and made a few more shots. Looked like Moore was playing faster and quicker the second half.

I expect this first game to not be very crisp, not at first at least. It's safe to say Unaka and Wartburg would be polled as the 7th and 8th best teams hear by most. Playing the 10AM game typically leads to sloppier play, plus neither of these teams have any experience at the Murphy Center. Who ever feeds thier post and hustles for rebounds hardest will win. If Unaka can find their range, they can be very dangerous from outside. But it's tough shooting in there if you've never played there before.

Edited by crazzyness

29-23 Unaka, halftime. 

Both teams settled alittle bit on offense in the 2nd quarter, still bunch of turnovers though. Unaka was poised to take a double digit lead, but Poland took control and brought it back to a 2 point game for Wartburg.

Lady Rangers with 5 3 pointers thus far.

Edited by crazzyness