Graham Clark Resigns!

25 minutes ago, Red Rebels said:

Here is an article from when Billy Seals was hired in Huntington, WV in 2009. It has a bio section. Came from Mo-East.

http://www.herald-dispatch.com/sports/high_school_sports/new-hhs-coach-from-tennessee/article_b1843ed5-3075-5fa9-8a0c-28ff474442a3.html

The folks I talk to seem to believe that it will come down to Witten and Seals when all is said and done.  

By the way, Seals has an OT who will be a senior next fall and is rated a 5 star by everybody out there and has been offered by pretty much ever Power 5 school in the country.  Kid's name is Darnell Wright - listed at 6'6" and 275 and is the #2 overall prospect, #1 OT prospect, in the country.  

45 minutes ago, Red Rebels said:

Here is an article from when Billy Seals was hired in Huntington, WV in 2009. It has a bio section. Came from Mo-East.

http://www.herald-dispatch.com/sports/high_school_sports/new-hhs-coach-from-tennessee/article_b1843ed5-3075-5fa9-8a0c-28ff474442a3.html

Billy Seals hands down. A defense minded head coach! A darn good one at that. It will never happen though.

4 hours ago, madhatter2269 said:

on your side for wanting him, sure? spoke with him a few weeks ago and this isn't true. and since you're saying it is, can you show me/lead me to where you heard or saw this at?

4 hours ago, madhatter2269 said:

on your side for wanting him, sure? spoke with him a few weeks ago and this isn't true. and since you're saying it is, can you show me/lead me to where you heard or saw this at?

I can’t lead you or show you where I heard it, but I can tell you.

It was overheard at the recent UT coaching clinic. 

18 hours ago, WaCoJaCo said:

Wake up dude. You said it's not true that Rosser's name is being mentioned for the DB job. It obviously is. Read rolltriberoll's post again.  He didn't say Rosser was interested in the job. Having said this, Rosser is not going to tell you or anybody else if he's a candidate for the job.

i'm woke. i guess you could've said that rankin, hunt, black, matthews, all the big names are being 'linked' with the DB job, only on DBs side of interest. poor reporting. next time a job comes open for any big time school we should all throw around someones name so loosely like this. makes sense.

14 minutes ago, madhatter2269 said:

i'm woke. i guess you could've said that rankin, hunt, black, matthews, all the big names are being 'linked' with the DB job, only on DBs side of interest. poor reporting. next time a job comes open for any big time school we should all throw around someones name so loosely like this. makes sense.

It's just a message board, MH. Why are you so triggered?

17 hours ago, HTV said:

Bryson has told me multiple times, and as recently as about 10 days ago that he has no plans to apply for the DB job and that he isn't looking at any other jobs.  And he has always been straight up with me on his interest in other situations.  I believe him.  

Never say never, but I would be shocked if he is anywhere other than Fountain City in 2018/2019.  

And an edit:  Were Bryson interested, he would be a slam dunk hire, in my opinion.  He is a rising star in the coaching world.  

also, is DB even a better job than central? facilities and pay sure, but performance, system, culture?

21 minutes ago, madhatter2269 said:

Well you need to wake up again. In rolltriberoll's post he said they were mentioning Rosser "as being connected to the DB job" in the Knoxville area. If their talking about it in the Knoxville area that's not "DB's side of interest". I don't mean to hurt your feelings but I'm a DB fan "DB side of interest" and Rosser is not in my top 5.

1 minute ago, WaCoJaCo said:

Well you need to wake up again. In rolltriberoll's post he said they were mentioning Rosser "as being connected to the DB job" in the Knoxville area. If their talking about it in the Knoxville area that's not "DB's side of interest". I don't mean to hurt your feelings but I'm a DB fan "DB side of interest" and Rosser is not in my top 5.

ouch