Top Teams in 2A for 2018!

Tiger4life88

On 7/26/2018 at 7:12 PM, BigEdMo said:

Not sold on Adamsville. I am Not being a hater. Had a few years and battles with them. I respect Their program so much but I do Not see them being like the years past. I can Be proven wrong because I am All the time. But last years team finished 4th in the region I believe And they lost their line and a couple of key skill guys. Time will tell. My team is predicted to miss the playoffs again this year. So time will tell. 

Adamsville has too many questions to be mentioned with the top teams this year.  We are very young and still trying to find our way.  We will surprise some folks but we will also need some luck to go our way if we are to compete late into November.  Never easy replacing an entire o line.   

35 minutes ago, cardfan said:

Adamsville has too many questions to be mentioned with the top teams this year.  We are very young and still trying to find our way.  We will surprise some folks but we will also need some luck to go our way if we are to compete late into November.  Never easy replacing an entire o line.   

You have the coaching staff to figure it out. Good luck this year. Except for one game. Ya know!

On 7/26/2018 at 9:23 PM, Croppygenius said:

After watching Waverly and Union City scrimmage today Waverly is my #1. Their air game is superb. Neither Union City or Wayne Co could slow them down. They scored at will!

Ive learned thru the years you cant just go on scrimmages. I thought we were better than Union City last year and guess who wound up with the Gold Ball. I am hoping that our defense improves alot from last year and I think they will. Looking forward to coming to Huntington this year to see the magic carpet, I havent been there in a few years. 

9 minutes ago, Tigers6056 said:

Ive learned thru the years you cant just go on scrimmages. I thought we were better than Union City last year and guess who wound up with the Gold Ball. I am hoping that our defense improves alot from last year and I think they will. Looking forward to coming to Huntington this year to see the magic carpet, I havent been there in a few years. 

I agree you can't tell a whole lot about scrimmages but you can see talent and Waverly is very talented offensively. I wasn't nearly as impressed with their defense. I think Waverly is my favorite in 2A but I'm not sure they can beat my Mustangs. We're undefeated on thr Majic Carpet and don't plan on that changing anytime soon!

On 7/31/2018 at 8:20 PM, BigEdMo said:

You have the coaching staff to figure it out. Good luck this year. Except for one game. Ya know!

yeah Coaches are working hard and if you sleep on this bunch they will feather you.  Good luck to those lions all except that one night lol.

Waverly is very good. But region 7 is the one to go through. I agree with Pride. Gold will go to region 7 again. Region 7 will be ready for the passing attack from Waverly. Tca will give them all the practice they need. Two 6’4” receivers with hops. Oh and the fastest kid in the state in the slot. And 3 others with hands made of glue. 

Edited by BigEdMo

33 minutes ago, BigEdMo said:

Waverly is very good. But region 7 is the one to go through. I agree with Pride. Gold will go to region 7 again. Region 7 will be ready for the passing attack from Waverly. Tca will give them all the practice they need. Two 6’4” receivers with hops. Oh and the fastest kid in the state in the slot. And 3 others with hands made of glue. 

Ask the Union City folks how good Waverly is. They chased after them all afternoon. And that was without their big-time running back.

19 minutes ago, Croppygenius said:

Ask the Union City folks how good Waverly is. They chased after them all afternoon. And that was without their big-time running back.

When Waverly beats a great team when it matters we can have this conversation! Yes they are a offensive beast! Speed kills true,battle tested U.C doesn't show their cards ever!!!!! No disrespect but Region7 is just to physical at the top 3 or 4 teams in region for Waverly!  Just my humble opinion,but I am usually correct!