Top Teams in 2A for 2018!

Tiger4life88

3 hours ago, Tide21 said:

How did the waverly Gibson county scrimmage go ? 

I was told it didnt go so well for Gibson but I wasnt there. We got Henry this week and I will be there. I will let you know how that one turns out. Our first 4 games are going to tell us what we got. Camden, Huntingdon, Fairview, Davidson Academy!

19 minutes ago, vandyfan1 said:

I was told it didnt go so well for Gibson but I wasnt there. We got Henry this week and I will be there. I will let you know how that one turns out. Our first 4 games are going to tell us what we got. Camden, Huntingdon, Fairview, Davidson Academy!

Y'all will only have one regular season loose if that,The Stanks lost alot this season!!! We're a huge question mark with our situation but will shall see!!!!

1 hour ago, peabodypride said:

Y'all will only have one regular season loose if that,The Stanks lost alot this season!!! We're a huge question mark with our situation but will shall see!!!!

You guys are going to be tough you had lots of youth and TCA is going to be pretty tough also they was pretty young and I seen some good players on that team last yr

1 hour ago, vandyfan1 said:

You guys are going to be tough you had lots of youth and TCA is going to be pretty tough also they was pretty young and I seen some good players on that team last yr

Cooper being out hurt us in 2 ways though,Noah is showing promise but you guys know what we lost at QB and reciever,so yeah I am hopeful but going in eyes wide open,now I will say if we didn't have starting QB and running back game one vs Turdadoes and 2 starting backs out game 2 we would whooped em!!!ROLLGOLDEN TIDE

On August 1, 2018 at 9:35 PM, peabodypride said:

When Waverly beats a great team when it matters we can have this conversation! Yes they are a offensive beast! Speed kills true,battle tested U.C doesn't show their cards ever!!!!! No disrespect but Region7 is just to physical at the top 3 or 4 teams in region for Waverly!  Just my humble opinion,but I am usually correct!

It's hard to get over that hump but it can be done. Example the last time Peabody played my Mustangs in 2014 the Tide won . Peabody had lost to Huntingdon 12 times in a row before that game.

On 8/6/2018 at 7:06 AM, peabodypride said:

Oh Waverly beat plenty of top notch teams,but not in crunch time,man with all that speed and talent you guys don't play kids on both sides of the ball? And none of y'all have called of have called for his head yet? It's 2A ya gotta do it !!!Good luck to yall!!!

Waverly does play some guys on both sides of the ball but not everyone. And usually more so in play offs. I think this year Waverly will be playing more on both sides than in the past. 

On 8/7/2018 at 9:17 AM, Trollin said:

Waverly does play some guys on both sides of the ball but not everyone. And usually more so in play offs. I think this year Waverly will be playing more on both sides than in the past. 

They really needed it last yr and Im not saying everyone needs to play both sides but when you got atheletes like we do most of them should been playing. Hopefully last yr we learned a lesson.