Top Teams in 2A for 2018!

Tiger4life88

40 minutes ago, Salem said:

Interesting!

Another site used algorithms to rate the Top 25 in 2A. 

1 Union City 

2 Meigs County 

3 Waverly Central 

4 Peabody 

5 Tyner Academy 

6 Columbia Academy 

7 Lewis County 

8 Trinity Christian Academy 

9 Trousdale County 

10 Adamsville 

11 Eagleville 

12 Watertown 

13 Rockwood

14 Marion County 

15 Riverside 

16 Forrest 

17 Oneida 

18 Douglass 

19 Happy Valley 

20 Fairley 

21 Scotts Hill 

22 Mitchell 

23 Sullivan North 

24 McKenzie 

25 East Robertson 

This one looks very spot on,I don't care what U.C. Lost this is a preaseason poll and they deserve #1

On 7/26/2018 at 7:48 PM, TigerFan76 said:

Well I just left the Trousdale and Upperman scrimmage and i know it was just a scrimmage, but I’m not sold on the Jackets right now unless they where missing several players on the O & D line? Hopefully they prove me wrong? 

Well i have been proven wrong ! The Jackets will smoke Region 4 2A !  I well be shocked if they are not in Cookville !

1 hour ago, TigerFan76 said:

Well i have been proven wrong ! The Jackets will smoke Region 4 2A !  I well be shocked if they are not in Cookville !

Word on street is TC just got another transfer this morning from Texas. He’s a runningback/defensive back. He was seen watching practice yesterday but enrolled in school today. 

I’d love hear xone opinion on Hampton unaka happy valley Sullivan north that part of division cus I’m hear good thing north supposedly has kid who play with bunch kids from bigger 3a-5a schools lot kids dB science hill Knoxville and out shine them all at running back  Hampton has couple really talented lineman good full back /tight end well coached athletic qb I do know north has great def according xone they scrimmage begin of August and they  always runs ball good in the past they had tailback lil guys but this year they have talent go with system two three good bcks running ball but one kid all purpose back Num 45 in scrimmage  is like  6 foot 210 pound apb and plus couple other that strt anywhere else also great tight end / def end scouted by etsu on def so I just curious if their able compete any of the union citys troudale meigs Cty rockwood etc 

• Upvote 1

13 hours ago, D2D3 said:

I’d love hear xone opinion on Hampton unaka happy valley Sullivan north that part of division cus I’m hear good thing north supposedly has kid who play with bunch kids from bigger 3a-5a schools lot kids dB science hill Knoxville and out shine them all at running back  Hampton has couple really talented lineman good full back /tight end well coached athletic qb I do know north has great def according xone they scrimmage begin of August and they  always runs ball good in the past they had tailback lil guys but this year they have talent go with system two three good bcks running ball but one kid all purpose back Num 45 in scrimmage  is like  6 foot 210 pound apb and plus couple other that strt anywhere else also great tight end / def end scouted by etsu on def so I just curious if their able compete any of the union citys troudale meigs Cty rockwood etc 

Wow. Not sure where you heard all that. Lol.