Top Teams in 2A for 2018!

Tiger4life88

1 minute ago, Southtowner said:

You know I'm gonna make you back up your words.  If I wanted, I can find several posts that contradict the one you've just chosen.

:wub:

I don’t recall ever saying Trousdale didn’t have a good chance. I was shocked when they lost to H2O. That was my first response about 2A. Since then I have grouped them with Tyner and Meigs as having a shot. I just went to the preseason thread. They have been in the top 10 all season. lol

Edited by TheAmbassador

9 minutes ago, TheAmbassador said:

I don’t recall ever saying Trousdale didn’t have a good chance. I was shocked when they lost to H2O. That was my first response about 2A. Since then I have grouped them with Tyner and Meigs as having a shot. I just went to the preseason thread. They have been in the top 10 all season. lol

Yep you had em in top 10 when AP didn't. 

8 hours ago, PeabodyPride said:

How shocked where you in the Tyner TC outcome,I was kinda blown away,I picked TC but not by a shutout !!

I picked Trousdale as well. I didn’t think it would be a mercy rule. I thought maybe 14 points, but didn’t see that shellacking coming. I made the statement a few times. You never know which Tyner team will show up.  When they don’t turn it over and beat themselves they are tough. However like I said.. you never know when they are going to have “that game.” Obviously it happened Friday. 

Edited by TheAmbassador

46 minutes ago, TheAmbassador said:

I picked Trousdale as well. I didn’t think it would be a mercy rule. I thought maybe 14 points, but didn’t see that shellacking coming. I made the statement a few times. You never know which Tyner team will show up.  When they don’t turn it over and beat themselves they are tough. However like I said.. you never know when they are going to have “that game.” Obviously it happened Friday. 

We came out the gates, get a stop and score on 2 plays, next drive we get a pick and go 75 yards for TD, we are up 14-0 then they fumble on double handoff we recover and score on first play up 21-0 midway through first, Tyner had a chance to get back in the game we had a bad snap on a punt and Tyner had the ball 1st and 10 from the TC 19, TC got the stop and started the next drive at the 31, we drove down scored went into half 28-0, we get ball first in 2nd half take 5:37 off the clock and punch it in up 35-0 and Tyner was done they knew the game was over, still trying to run the ball and huddling up and taking most of play clock, TC outcoached Tyner, Turner was quoted in interview saying “they did a good job executing their game plan against us sometimes that just happens” which is a true assessment but it’s his job to make adjustments to stop our game plan, TC’s defense played lights out held Tyner to 86 yards (14 carries 20 yards, 10-16 passing for 66yds)

Edited by TCRadio

5 minutes ago, TCRadio said:

We came out the gates, get a stop and score on 2 plays, next drive we get a pick and go 75 yards for TD, we are up 14-0 then they fumble on double handoff we recover and score on first play up 21-0 midway through first, Tyner had a chance to get back in the game we had a bad snap on a punt and Tyner had the ball 1st and 10 from the TC 19, TC got the stop and started the next drive at the 31, we drove down scored went into half 28-0, we get ball first in 2nd half take 5:37 off the clock and punch it in up 35-0 and Tyner was done they knew the game was over, still trying to run the ball and huddling up and taking most of play clock, TC outcoached Tyner, Turner was quoted in interview saying “they did a good job executing their game plan against us sometimes that just happens” which is a true assessment but it’s his job to make adjustments to stop our game plan, TC’s defense played lights out held Tyner to 86 yards (14 carries 20 yards, 10-16 passing for 66yds)

That’s good D!

30 minutes ago, TCnation said:

Hey TCRadio, do you have the game stats? Would love to see them!

Jackets outgained Tyner 310-86, TC had 12 first downs to 4, jackets rushed 40 times for 264 yards, 1-1 passing for 46 yards, satterfield had 16 for 124 and 3 TD, Baines and Rankins each had 60+ yards and a TD a piece, batiste for Tyner had 2 catches for 15 yards both when mercy was in effect