Top Teams in 2A for 2018!

Tiger4life88

1 hour ago, Croppygenius said:

Rumor around Carroll Co is that the Huntingdon Mustangs enrollment is increasing to the point that they should be 2a next season. I think most of our fans want this  scenario to happen. We really miss beating you guys!

TSSAA doesn't do the realignment until 2 more years (not counting this year). Anybody can choose to play up a division though regardless of enrollment.

Edited by GoWarriors

3 minutes ago, peabodypride said:

Gotta agree with the guys from Friday Night Mainevent the top 10 or 12 teams in 2A could beat each other any given night with just a unforced turnover or bust coverage,it's just that competitive!!!ROLLGOLDENTIDE 

It did seem like a fair assessment of the teams I thought as well.

Y’all better be ready for trousdale county. They smacked Gallatin 20-7 when starters were in the other night. They play a strong 6A Lebanon tomorrow and then will go to Froendship Christian who will win state again. They will be very battle tested. As with any 1A-2A school if they stay healthy we will be hanging another banner and making room in the trophy case! 

On 8/13/2018 at 2:23 PM, Salem said:

Interesting!

Another site used algorithms to rate the Top 25 in 2A. 

1 Union City 

2 Meigs County 

3 Waverly Central 

4 Peabody 

5 Tyner Academy 

6 Columbia Academy 

7 Lewis County 

8 Trinity Christian Academy 

9 Trousdale County 

10 Adamsville 

11 Eagleville 

12 Watertown 

13 Rockwood

14 Marion County 

15 Riverside 

16 Forrest 

17 Oneida 

18 Douglass 

19 Happy Valley 

20 Fairley 

21 Scotts Hill 

22 Mitchell 

23 Sullivan North 

24 McKenzie 

25 East Robertson 

East Robertson in the top 25? Lol. And trousdale all the way at 9? Yeah I wouldn’t pay attention to this at all...

TC 3 year starter QB is out till mid season. Scary thing is they will be bad to the bone without him. He is preseason all state and deff the best athlete we have. But we’re gonna be real dangerous when he is back. Just hope all the kids stay healthy his year for all the teams! Football is here!! Let’s go!!!

55 minutes ago, Sportsman2 said:

East Robertson in the top 25? Lol. And trousdale all the way at 9? Yeah I wouldn’t pay attention to this at all...

It's only a pre-season poll..you could make an argument for several teams(including the one I support). Marion County is #14 and they beat TC, Rockwood played in the semifinal, they are #13..etc.

No problem because the whole season is coming!!