Top Teams in 2A for 2018!

Tiger4life88

1 hour ago, Sportsman2 said:

Trousdale lost to a good 6A team in lebanon tonight 16-12 (trousdale kept it close without their all state stud).  2A better be ready the jackets are for real!! should be a fun season!

Tyner still a work in progress..loss to 6A Ooltewah 21-7 in a weather cancelled game at halftime. Rams scored 1st but gave up a couple big plays. 45 yard pick-6 called back and was a momentum changer but that's football. Best thing was no injuries. Go RAMS!!

3 minutes ago, TynerRamFan said:

Tyner still a work in progress..loss to 6A Ooltewah 21-7 in a weather cancelled game at halftime. Rams scored 1st but gave up a couple big plays. 45 yard pick-6 called back and was a momentum changer but that's football. Best thing was no injuries. Go RAMS!!

No injuries and a half of work against a 6A school is a good night for a 2A school. 

• Upvote 1

Haven’t been keeping posted lately but from the looks of it it is going to be a great year of football. CA was able to scrape past Nashville Christian but that was mainly because of 9 fumbled snaps, in which 5 resulted in turnovers. I’m sure Coach L will have that fixed for tomorrow night. Of course I’m pulling for and saying CA is the best in 2A this year but I’m sure like always Union city will have something to say about that. I’m sure Waverly and Peabody etc will be great as well. Hope to see a great season. 

• 2 months later...