Greeneville @ DB

33 minutes ago, DevilMan03 said:

Welp. I hate to say I told ya so but I told ya so! I told bvd 49-17 earlier today. My bad for thinking you’d score a td lol 

You were right. I knew Greenville was the better team coming in but I didn't expect DB would get steamrolled this bad. This might be the easiest game Greenville has all year. I still think DB has much better talent than what they showed tonight. I think the problem is obvious but I'll let everybody else talk about that. I just hope the good ole boys are happy with what they've built here.

Edited by WaCoJaCo

5 minutes ago, WaCoJaCo said:

You were right. I new Greenville was the better team coming in but I didn't expect DB would get steamrolled this bad. This might be the easiest game Greenville has all year. I still think DB has much better talent than what they showed tonight. I think the problem is obvious but I'll let everybody else talk about that. I just hope the good ole boys are happy with what they've built here.

I think Greeneville is just on another level. I did over hear some Db fans say same old offense in disgust. That Ballard 85 yard td was something else tho wow! Go Devils. Good luck to db the rest of the year. Hard schedule for sure 

A very fine start for the Devils . I  thought it could have been even more ugly and that's a little surprising.I told BVD right before the game that I was feeling very good about the Devils but  I wasn't feeling this good.Just a little surprised now that it's over .Thought DB would be a little stronger out of the gate.