Qrt 4  MarionCounty vs Silverdale

Qrt 5  BledsoeCounty vs South Pittsburg

Qrt 6  GrundyCounty vs SequatchieCounty

Qrt 7  Whitwell vs Silverdale

Qrt 8  MarionCounty vs LookoutValley

tenor.gif

One more week.

3 minutes ago, powerp said:

Whitwell vs Sequatchie will be the game of the night.

I agree. Only see base plays more than likely but Hicks up the middle is hard to stop regardless. SC looked good last night. Not a lot of difference from last year except for QB. He will be good with some more experience. Have to get to the edges to beat SC. I only saw Whitwell once so it's hard for me to gauge. I would have to give the upper hand to SC.

7 minutes ago, PurplePower68 said:

I agree. Only see base plays more than likely but Hicks up the middle is hard to stop regardless. SC looked good last night. Not a lot of difference from last year except for QB. He will be good with some more experience. Have to get to the edges to beat SC. I only saw Whitwell once so it's hard for me to gauge. I would have to give the upper hand to SC.

Will be a good match up. Whitwell got a good test last night vs York, which some say is the favorite in that region. They had a huge OL and a FB that was prob 260. Whitwell found ways to stop him. York struggled with the speed of Whitwell. it was 4-0 before they could blink, ended up I think 8-2 before scrimmage was called. Still had another 10 plays and two Down and distant series to go. Will be another big test vs Hicks. I say SC will struggle with the speed from Whitwell. 4 good teams in the valley this season.

Edited by TigerfootballFan

6 minutes ago, PurplePower68 said:

Hicks and Jackson will be hard to stop, Jackson has a pulled groin so he didn’t play last night. Then Hudson was out best athlete on the team he should be ready soon. I think we can wear a lot of teams down this year with our line and hicks and Jackson running. The qb will get better as the season goes on. We’ve thrown the ball a lot more and got some good receivers to throw too. I don’t think any team can line up againt us and run it down our throats. 

3 minutes ago, TigerfootballFan said:

Will be a good match up. Whitwell got a good test last night vs York, which some say is the favorite in that region. They had a huge OL and a FB that was prob 260. Whitwell found ways to stop him. York struggled with the speed of Whitwell. it was 4-0 before they could blink, ended up I think 8-2 before scrimmage was called. Still had another 10 plays and two Down and distant series to go. Will be another big test vs Hicks. I say SC will struggle with the speed from Whitwell. 4 good teams in the valley this season.

Hicks has added maybe 15 to 20 lbs since last season. He is a load. SC did better than I thought containing Tyner but they did get the corner a few times.