2018 Sequatchie Valley Jamboree Schedule

Southtowner

1 minute ago, powerp said:

That's how it was against us in the jamboree last year too....Never seen such a celebration for a one quarter win.

One quarter ain’t nothing, you don’t show anything. Plus I don’t think whitwell could hang 4 quarters with us with the size and power we got, think they’d wear down fast

On 8/4/2018 at 8:58 AM, TigerfootballFan said:

Surely Coach Frizzell wouldnt say its like winning the super bowl. Like you said, its just 1 qtr. Plus we are lucky it isnt a 4 qtr game. We wouldnt be able to keep it close. 

Glad your finally starting to figure things out after all of that junk you was talking last year. Good luck to WW this year except for one regular season game and 1 playoff game. If coach boldin doesn't do it this year it will be a long time until he does

3 minutes ago, calicojack said:

Glad your finally starting to figure things out after all of that junk you was talking last year. Good luck to WW this year except for one regular season game and 1 playoff game. If coach boldin doesn't do it this year it will be a long time until he does

Going to be hard to beat Sp. You guys are 3 Tds better right now. 

2 minutes ago, calicojack said:

That's about what the playoff game was last year. Like I said this will be the last year for a long time so better make it count.

Hope #5 heals up fast. Big loss for SP if what I heard is true . Best of luck. We just hope to get to the 4th qtr and have a chance to win. 

Edited by TigerfootballFan

6 hours ago, TigerfootballFan said:

Hope #5 heals up fast. Big loss for SP if what I heard is true . Best of luck. We just hope to get to the 4th qtr and have a chance to win. 

The regular season game will be the tell all game imo. I’m sure both teams are thinking about it but they need to just take it one game at a time. Lots of football till they meet up in Whitwell.