2018 Sequatchie Valley Jamboree Schedule

Southtowner

1 hour ago, wingman10 said:

SP the best team in the valley

Sabotaging us again I see. I think we could lose 22 starters and you would still say this about us. Wingman likes to see the bullseye clearly on our backs.  That’s ok I guess because we’ve been good for a long time. However, Sequatchie County could very well be the best team in the valley this season with the three schools from Marion County following. 

1 hour ago, Boomhoover1989 said:

I hope to see great things out of all the teams. I really can't wait see how the Sanders kid does, also to see if the mighty tigers out of whitwell are real or not.

I can assure you they are for real. At least for one more season. They have 4-5 really good players. If we were taking an all star team from the valley and making 22 starters on offense and defense they would be able to provide 5-6 of those slots. Good team with a lot of older and experienced players. This should be their year to advance in 1A. 

Just now, Indian said:

Sequatchie has a lot of work to do. If not for Tyner missing 30 players last Friday it could have been a lot different in that scrimmage. 

They aren’t missing 30 players. Sequatchie has an experienced, big, physically imposing style team again this season. You will have to take that pour mourning to someone else. LMBO

6 minutes ago, Indian said:

The Jasper guy said 25, so close to it.

LOL the Jasper guy said what the Tyner parent told him. He said they would have 25 to 30 more when school started back. Whether or not they do remains to be seen. All I can say is the Tyner team that was in Dunlap was the smallest team I've seen from them in a few years. SC has a good team don't get me wrong. 

Edited by PurplePower68

28 minutes ago, CaptainJackRackam said:

Sarcasm noted....One game at a time!

No sarcasm. Until some one beats SP , they are. Plain and simple. I feel good about  the Whitwell Tigers. Preseason vs GB, Moore and York made us better. Is it good enough to get past SP? Time can only tell. Best of luck this year. As far as the jamboree, will be fun to see all the teams . We will be Without Ashworth and J. Roberts. Starters on both Offense and Defense. They should be back soon.

Edited by TigerfootballFan

32 minutes ago, PurplePower68 said:

LOL the Jasper guy said what the Tyner parent told him. He said they would have 25 to 30 more when school started back. Whether or not they do remains to be seen. All I can say is the Tyner team that was in Dunlap was the smallest team I've seen from them in a few years. SC has a good team don't get me wrong. 

I will update the "numbers count" for y'all when they play today at Finley(lol)

The best team in the valley is going to be the Marion County Warriors. Coach Mathis will not run all of our good plays tonight but everyone will see how good this team is going to be this season. Our defense is still working hard and improving. Our offense is going to be on another level. We have a lot of good players this season. Win The Day!

FEAR THE SPREAD, FEAR THE TEAM, & FEAR THE BEARD!