Grundy football and new coach

Indian

9 hours ago, workinprogress said:

Being a great player and spending time in the NFL means very little to being a good coach. There are too many examples to list of NFL players that have been a bust when it comes to coaching. Ask Crockett County about it. I wish the coach well but he's facing a mountain to climb out of.

All  that is being stated is give the man a chance no one knows what kind of coach a man will be when thrown into the fire. But how are you suppose to know if not given the chance to see what you can do. Again I have no dog in the race or program just know the man and would like to see him get a chance .

13 hours ago, workinprogress said:

Being a great player and spending time in the NFL means very little to being a good coach. There are too many examples to list of NFL players that have been a bust when it comes to coaching. Ask Crockett County about it. I wish the coach well but he's facing a mountain to climb out of.

I agree 100%

15 hours ago, Rade Butcher said:

That's racist...and totally uncalled for. You owe the great people of Grundy Co an apology for this.

nope....dont think so tater.....Booger ant a racer and thinkin it was totally called for.......not a shot at those firne outstandin people around coalmont by no means whatsoever......just at that coalmonter that was speakin all that bad mess bout that dearly needed new coach.....the coalmonter that got that other thread frozen by the threadin popo

....so race that

Booger just sayin nose-pick-booger-smiley-emoticon.gif

8 hours ago, Booger said:

nope....dont think so tater.....Booger ant a racer and thinkin it was totally called for.......not a shot at those firne outstandin people around coalmont by no means whatsoever......just at that coalmonter that was speakin all that bad mess bout that dearly needed new coach.....the coalmonter that got that other thread frozen by the threadin popo

....so race that

Booger just sayin nose-pick-booger-smiley-emoticon.gif

Would you like me to post an image of a savage looking person and say it is the typical black "Chattanoogan"...would that be "racer"...a few would say so...now remember booger...you must first wash your hands before you go digging for worms.

16 hours ago, Rade Butcher said:

Would you like me to post an image of a savage looking person and say it is the typical black "Chattanoogan"...would that be "racer"...a few would say so...now remember booger...you must first wash your hands before you go digging for worms.

not sure how Raid got hung up on the mixture of red yeller & blue  & chattanooga..... by all means get to savagin.....might want to lay low until until that dearly needed new coach get that place turned round and makes a bleaver out of u

....Booger thinkin Raid could see a canary and Raids cerebral mater would argue it was a penguin

Booger just sayin :popcorneater:

Edited by Booger