AC Mavericks Defense 2018; Defense wins championships

9 minutes ago, ACMAVSTIME said:

Yeah and at the same time I seen your punter intentionally let us block his punt in 1 st quarter. Lol come on this.game started out just like all our other games ending in 50+ pts last year and the ending difference was linjurie, plain and simple.

The ending Difference was Martin Threw 4 picks plain and simple.  BVD was correct about the non fumble call on the first serious when your wr got blown up by a big hit the refs didn't call an incomplete pass or fumble that gave him the spot were the ball got knocked out (one of the dumbest calls during that game).  Its all about Momentum and that could have easily taken the wind out of the AC sail. The Devils fought back after having the worst first half of all last year and outscored your Mavs 35 to 10 after being down 21-0.  Seems like the Mavs didn't know how to finish

10 minutes ago, Swipes said:

The ending Difference was Martin Threw 4 picks plain and simple.  BVD was correct about the non fumble call on the first serious when your wr got blown up by a big hit the refs didn't call an incomplete pass or fumble that gave him the spot were the ball got knocked out (one of the dumbest calls during that game).  Its all about Momentum and that could have easily taken the wind out of the AC sail. The Devils fought back after having the worst first half of all last year and outscored your Mavs 35 to 10 after being down 21-0.  Seems like the Mavs didn't know how to finish

It would have easily ended with Mav victory as they almost won anyway despite Martin limping on one leg and I guess any of us would have thrown interceptions when we should not be on the field period Anyways that was his decision and I respect it. Point is we still almost won :) that speaks volumes!

Edited by ACMAVSTIME

21 minutes ago, Romansfive8 said:

Heard WB give the mavs all they wanted.  Was the score like 33-20   

Well WB is a good team. We managed to have turnovers in very inconvenient areas and we will need to clean up some penalties but all in all our score does not reflect what we can do. Plus Martin is being limited and it is for a good reason. Games could be like this during the season but when it is needed I believe the Mavs will turn Martin loose. I think with the Mavs all that matters is staying healthy until the the playoffs thwn they will show the true strength.

7 hours ago, Mavericksinflight said:

Well WB is a good team. We managed to have turnovers in very inconvenient areas and we will need to clean up some penalties but all in all our score does not reflect what we can do. Plus Martin is being limited and it is for a good reason. Games could be like this during the season but when it is needed I believe the Mavs will turn Martin loose. I think with the Mavs all that matters is staying healthy until the the playoffs thwn they will show the true strength.

:roflol:

7 hours ago, Mavericksinflight said:

You lost all  credibility with you first sentence.  William Blount hasn't had a winning season since 2007 and won one games last year  and now they are a "Good Team" because they played you close.....You wouldn't know a "Good" team if it was right in front of your face