Boyd Buc @ Whitwell Tigers

9 hours ago, Redheadstepkid said:

I don’t bet against my own team. Your comment made me laugh because no one believes in the red headed stepchildren of the County. I believe and am glad to see someone else recognizing the talent and heart these boys have. The first game of the season, we shall see but I know the focus and determination these boys have. Thank you!

This is the last year Whitwell will be relevant for a long time. This years team will be as good as last years at least.

25 minutes ago, powerp said:

This is the last year Whitwell will be relevant for a long time. This years team will be as good as last years at least.

Next years team will still win some games. Depending on schedule I think can get to 7-8 Wins. Return alot up front on both sides.#5 and #9 will be fine on offense. Have a 6'3-6'4 Wr that didnt play last night, he is a JR this year. This years team has a chance to be special, but I think next year Whitwell can still win some games. 

On 8/9/2018 at 9:34 PM, Indian said:

I’d say some who would have been there are now wearing green and gold.

easy there Boogers little  paoti smokin deer skin loin cloth wearin indian friend

...we Irish take all those who need a winnin home and a conversion to catholic

Booger just sayin :mrgreen:

2 hours ago, TigerfootballFan said:

Next years team will still win some games. Depending on schedule I think can get to 7-8 Wins. Return alot up front on both sides.#5 and #9 will be fine on offense. Have a 6'3-6'4 Wr that didnt play last night, he is a JR this year. This years team has a chance to be special, but I think next year Whitwell can still win some games. 

They will win some games next season, but your 2018 team is going to be at least 35 points better than your 2019 team. 

1 minute ago, TheAmbassador said:

They will win some games next season, but your 2018 team is going to be at least 35 points better than your 2019 team. 

I agree with that 100 percent Bass. There will be a drop off no doubt, but I think Whitwell can some games with the right schedule. SP will be special in 19 and 20. 

On 8/9/2018 at 9:32 PM, TynerRamFan said:

BB hasn't been the same since Tyner beat them in the 2nd round in 2015. They were ranked #1 and were picked to win the state. The next year they lost in the 1st round to H2O-town and last year was the "pits". Don't know what happened to the program but some of it related to Division 2. Whitwell big and probably mercy in 3rd qtr.

We lost Coach Reynolds after the upset in 2015 and havent been the same since he has been gone. 

On 8/10/2018 at 2:00 AM, CaptainJackRackam said:

Where’s old reaction at? Can’t believe he’s not on here giving his two cents worth. 

Whitwell by as many as they want! JV seeing a lot of playing time in this one.

I'm still around. Not much to say really. We have hit a rough patchthe past couple years. Hopefully the new AD will get things turned around. Our facilities have improved greatly, with addition of the new weight room. Hopefully that will attract some athletes.