Lebanon @ Trousdale County on the Creekbank!

1 minute ago, TigerFan76 said:

Congrats to Lebanon on the win. If the Jackets stay Healthy and get all players back they are going to be extremely hard to beat! This team is better than last year imo, i was very impressed with the jackets tonight. Hard hitting and fast ! 

This team is way more physical than last year. darn they were dang killing lebanon on line of scrimmage second half. If they can stay healthy this team will be tough to beat come November 

42 minutes ago, Volstate said:

Jackets got hosed! Won the game on touchdown pass and they called TC for holding after the fact .... you would have though lebanon won the state 

Hosed??....what about the  4 or 5 holding that didn't get called?  I noticed that TC made a little hay the 2nd half running to the opposite side of where 9 was lined up.

Good game, hard hitting.  Maybe, just maybe the better team won. Yelp, Lebanon is a larger school, Yelp TC had players out, but you knew that weeks go.  Don't use it as an excuse now....   

No, they didn't win state, they just beat high and mighty TC on their own field.

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Reynard said:

Hosed??....what about the  4 or 5 holding that didn't get called?  I noticed that TC made a little hay the 2nd half running to the opposite side of where 9 was lined up.

Good game, hard hitting.  Maybe, just maybe the better team won. Yelp, Lebanon is a larger school, Yelp TC had players out, but you knew that weeks go.  Don't use it as an excuse now....   

No, they didn't win state, they just beat high and mighty TC on their own field.

Calls were missed both ways. It’s just part of the game. The rest of the comment is just too ignorant to reply to. 

9 hours ago, MrOrangePants said:

Calls were missed both ways. It’s just part of the game. The rest of the comment is just too ignorant to reply to. 

TC ran right at #9 all second half. He got his tail handed to him and in 3rd quarter tapped out on long drive that TC scored. He is a good looking fellow in pads but he was not even lebanon best player on their defensive line. That’s the truth. Good luck to lebanon rest of year. 

• Upvote 1

I'm really excited about seeing both teams going forward.

TC has a heckuva stretch coming up against Friendship, Watertown and Whitwell. Watertown and Whitwell both appear to be really good.

Lebanon is gonna have a good season probably win 7-8 games and give somebody a hard time in the 1st round of the playoffs. I can't wait to see that defense go up against Mt. Juliet.

2 hours ago, Volstate said:

TC ran right at #9 all second half. He got his tail handed to him and in 3rd quarter tapped out on long drive that TC scored. He is a good looking fellow in pads but he was not even lebanon best player on their defensive line. That’s the truth. Good luck to lebanon rest of year. 

actually mr. harvard on the highway, the yellow jackets plan in the 2nd half was to run the ball away from number 9. you know why? yall tried to run at him in the first half and had zero first downs. you read that right. 0 first downs in the first half and 16 yards of offense to boot. so yeah, yall ran to the other side in the 2nd half. 

as for the game, the better team won and it was a fun game to watch. congrats to our players on the win in a hostile environment. i know they will never forget that experience. im proud to be a blue devil.

good luck to tc the rest of the way. yall will be hard to handle in 2a and should be in cookeville to end the year. good luck against possum town christian on friday.

btw, classy move turning off the lights 3 minutes after the game ended. pure class. 

12 hours ago, Reynard said:

You are just trying to Troll be happy with you'll win over Macon and enjoy it and #9 didn't do anything this year just like he wasn't a factor last year 

45 minutes ago, BDP93 said:

actually mr. harvard on the highway, the yellow jackets plan in the 2nd half was to run the ball away from number 9. you know why? yall tried to run at him in the first half and had zero first downs. you read that right. 0 first downs in the first half and 16 yards of offense to boot. so yeah, yall ran to the other side in the 2nd half. 

as for the game, the better team won and it was a fun game to watch. congrats to our players on the win in a hostile environment. i know they will never forget that experience. im proud to be a blue devil.

good luck to tc the rest of the way. yall will be hard to handle in 2a and should be in cookeville to end the year. good luck against possum town christian on friday.

btw, classy move turning off the lights 3 minutes after the game ended. pure class. 

Lights went out they were buzzing and popping I'm sorry I don't see anything that amazing from 9 but the NG on the defensive line was more of a problem and you'll have a great defense, in general, you'll be the better team TC made too many mistakes and had a slow start you can't give a great defense like Lebanon a 10 point head start I hope that you'll be back on schedule next year so we can break this series tie but I'm sure that won't happen good lick rest of the year I can see a deep playoff run for Lebanon