Lebanon @ Trousdale County on the Creekbank!

Trousdale 9 isn’t supposed to make every tackle on every play , every sack....he’s job was to raise havoc allow his LBs to make plays and have you run away from him 9 Tackles 1 Sack 3 hurries that’s a pretty good evening...the first half y’all had maybe 25 yards on 21 plays....child please. Also the hold on the TD was way obvious and also can someone give #3 back his jersey he was mugged and held all night long. Be thankful it was 16-12 don’t get on here crying about 2A vs 6A

And the lights we could barely see how to walk back to our car within 2 minutes of the game hitting 0:00....then the scoreboard ghost malfunction u had 2 halftimes in one to rest up....Best of luck TC y’all got a tough team but y’all were fortunate last night to have been within 4 in all reality and I’m sure people who actually set in the stands would admit 

14 minutes ago, DevilDog04 said:

Trousdale 9 isn’t supposed to make every tackle on every play , every sack....he’s job was to raise havoc allow his LBs to make plays and have you run away from him 9 Tackles 1 Sack 3 hurries that’s a pretty good evening...the first half y’all had maybe 25 yards on 21 plays....child please. Also the hold on the TD was way obvious and also can someone give #3 back his jersey he was mugged and held all night long. Be thankful it was 16-12 don’t get on here crying about 2A vs 6A

Nah you'll  be thankful that TC starting QB and starting RB were both suspended for the game I'm sure the game would have a different score if both of them would have played you'll should take the W and move on to whatever Lebanon expectations are for this season 

I commend the school doing the right thing but we would like to get # 3 jersey back please I’ve never seen stuff like that and the neutral zone infractions don’t run at ol 66 at Friendship u think 9 shut y’all down in the 1st half that Ol boy on coles Ferry will be packing a lunch

Edited by DevilDog04

3 hours ago, RTD said:

Nah an excuse would be that the starting QB and RB which are also starters on defense were suspended for the game but Lebanon made few mistakes and won all the 50/50 plays that were the difference and she is careful agreeing with that Troll from Smith co that's just butthurt 

Butthurt??  Because TC lost to Lebanon?  Don't think so.     

32 minutes ago, DevilDog04 said:

And the lights we could barely see how to walk back to our car within 2 minutes of the game hitting 0:00....then the scoreboard ghost malfunction u had 2 halftimes in one to rest up....Best of luck TC y’all got a tough team but y’all were fortunate last night to have been within 4 in all reality and I’m sure people who actually set in the stands would admit 

Right you get every bounce in the game and we are lucky to keep it within 4 sounds really reasonable if those 50/50 plays were cut straight in half a different team would have won, and tell your son good luck the rest of the way this season hope the best for the players but for silly fans like you I just hope you enjoy getting mercy ruled in the playoffs again! 

23 minutes ago, DevilDog04 said:

Ol 19 for Lebanon he was bringing the hammer I’d like to see his stats kid probably had 15 tackles I know he forced a fumble on the kickoff from my seat and nearly a pick on a deflection. Best of luck on Coles Ferry Friday 

I’m not sure how to reply to anything you’ve said because I’m not sure it’s even in English. Goodness, that was brutal to read. 

3 hours ago, DevilDog04 said:

Again he takes plays off I saw plays, where he didn't even try to run the play down where lined up at, is where he was at the end of the play and he was pancakes a few times he has no motor and he has great size but not the motor to play in the SEC I may be wrong but I don't see that kid finishing at Georgia I see him playing at TTU or at TSU I don't see SEC talent and he didn't have any impact or causing havoc against TC line I saw him on his butt few times Friday night 

14 hours ago, RTD said:

Come on now you acted like you'll win the state championship with the celebrating and hugging that game meant more to Lebanon than what it did to TC here in TC it was just a good test with a game that doesn't count or means anything when it comes to the playoff and again lights didn't get turned off they went out 

Of course Lebanon was excited after they won the game. We all know how bad Lebanon football has been for the last few years. Last year, with a new coach, they went 5-6, and everyone was excited because they were heading in the right direction. Can you imagine if Trousdale went 5-6? Everyone in Hartsville would be pissed. Lebanon’s players especially juniors and seniors, enjoy every win because they don’t play for a program that expects to win every year, not yet anyway. Hopefully they will get to that point with Coach Gentry. But until then, heck yeah 6a Lebanon is going to celebrate beating little ole 2a Trousdale co.