APB: Where is Roy?

powerp

1 minute ago, TheAmbassador said:

It just doesn’t seem right posting on these websites that Roy didn’t create. 

I agree. He has been doing it for years. Seems like Old Pirate made the websites prior to Roy but that’s been years ago. Think them Red Bull’s done have old Roy some wings?

2 hours ago, The Drunken Sailor said:

Time to go back through the old Obits and see who we've lost that could be a candidate.

We did lose one a while back hat I always thought might have been him.  I know this fantastic gentleman was well known in the community and spent many a mornings at the  “Liars Table” at the Pirate.    — B.H.

36 minutes ago, sum1uno said:

Agree. SP has some of the best posters on the T.......

Yep...I've watched SP in Cookeville a couple of times, and that's it. Through people like that Dillard man and these other fellers, I feel like I know everything about that team and the surrounding area. I live in upper East TN and I always check the SP threads out. It's highly entertaining. 

2 minutes ago, JDHoss said:

Yep...I've watched SP in Cookeville a couple of times, and that's it. Through people like that Dillard man and these other fellers, I feel like I know everything about that team and the surrounding area. I live in upper East TN and I always check the SP threads out. It's highly entertaining. 

Yep. They are entertaining. Remind me of a 1A version of that goon squad up Alcoa way. Lol

38 minutes ago, PiRaTe._.MiKe said:

We did lose one a while back hat I always thought might have been him.  I know this fantastic gentleman was well known in the community and spent many a mornings at the  “Liars Table” at the Pirate.    — B.H.

Interesting.  I never thought of him but you could be onto something.