South Pittsburg vs Boyd Bucs (Grider against that Rodriguez man)

Southtowner

2 hours ago, CaptainJackRackam said:

Not to correct you or anything but shouldn’t that read “Whitwell has to worry about finding a way to beat South Pittsburg first!” 

Until you beat the man, your not the man! Talk about all the athletes you want and how much better they are but until I see the final score saying Whitwell wins, I still say SP is the one Whitwell needs to be worrying about!

By the way, SP should be able to name the score come Friday night. Second team should be playing the second half of this upcoming ballgame!

You are so correct

22 minutes ago, TheAmbassador said:

I agree this week will be over quickly. I think anytime you re playing a good team you have to worry about “finding a way to beat them” That’s all I’m saying. Whitwell is a few months away, but they are a senior loaded team with a whole bunch of athletes. It will be a major challenge when we get to them.  Next up though is Boyd. 

Didn't you say something about SC having a lot of seniors too

1 hour ago, MrLegit said:

Didn't you say something about SC having a lot of seniors too

Yes, I did say that. Sequatchie has some good seniors, but this Whitwell senior class have always been great. I understand they have always won all the way up. Give credit where it’s due big guy. They have a really good team these past two years. The best in Whitwell since the early 90’s. They also have two of the best RBs in 1A. Very talented team that will make it hard on SP when we play them. 

• Upvote 1

Alright guys, I know it's hard to stay on topic but this is Boyd week and not  Whitwell week.  A lot of ball to be played before we can start talking that.  So what's the deal with RoySouthtowner? Yall blow my mind.  I don't look for a good crowd from Boyd since there number's are small and I hope we can get some of the young ones in early to get some valuable playing time that will help us down the road. looking for ward to the game atmosphere at Beene Satdium, Bob Sherill pressbox and Grider field. Did I leave anyone out? LOL. The renovations are so nice and I hope all come out to see this wonderful place this week. BTW, NO RAIN!!!! And for a score? Just depends on what kind of mood Vic is in. 

8 minutes ago, sportman said:

Alright guys, I know it's hard to stay on topic but this is Boyd week and not  Whitwell week.  A lot of ball to be played before we can start talking that.  So what's the deal with RoySouthtowner? Yall blow my mind.  I don't look for a good crowd from Boyd since there number's are small and I hope we can get some of the young ones in early to get some valuable playing time that will help us down the road. looking for ward to the game atmosphere at Beene Satdium, Bob Sherill pressbox and Grider field. Did I leave anyone out? LOL. The renovations are so nice and I hope all come out to see this wonderful place this week. BTW, NO RAIN!!!! And for a score? Just depends on what kind of mood Vic is in. 

They actually brought a decent crowd believe it or not to our game before the delays started 

Just now, AllAboutTheW said:

They actually brought a decent crowd believe it or not to our game before the delays started 

Thanks for that info. You know win or lose my family and I  are supporters and will be there for the team at every game unless something comes up. Over a coarse of time there have been a few season's where the Pirate's weren't that good, very few though, but before I had a family I was there supporting them. More than anything right now the people of Boyd need to stay behind there team. Fair weather fan's are like fair weather friend's, you can;t count on them to be there when you need them. 

1 minute ago, sportman said:

Thanks for that info. You know win or lose my family and I  are supporters and will be there for the team at every game unless something comes up. Over a coarse of time there have been a few season's where the Pirate's weren't that good, very few though, but before I had a family I was there supporting them. More than anything right now the people of Boyd need to stay behind there team. Fair weather fan's are like fair weather friend's, you can;t count on them to be there when you need them. 

Yea the community has a big impact on stuff to, and I believe they are in a good it shouldn’t be long tell they’re back to what they was. They even brought a student section didn’t stay to long but I can understand why