South Pittsburg vs Boyd Bucs (Grider against that Rodriguez man)

Southtowner

Went to the field last night to look around and I had goose bumps just looking at all the new stuff we have been blessed with. Sometimes we at SP don't realize how blessed we are with a super nice place to watch a game from.  Thanks for all who has helped make this place the place it is now. It started year's ago with a vision and now we see that vision clearly. 

7 minutes ago, sportman said:

Went to the field last night to look around and I had goose bumps just looking at all the new stuff we have been blessed with. Sometimes we at SP don't realize how blessed we are with a super nice place to watch a game from.  Thanks for all who has helped make this place the place it is now. It started year's ago with a vision and now we see that vision clearly. 

I was there at the open house.  Looking forward to Friday night. 

17 minutes ago, Southtowner said:

I was there at the open house.  Looking forward to Friday night. 

Wishing y’all cannon shooters a great game Friday night ST. Should be great weather this week but don’t forget those ear plugs. Guessing it’s gonna be loud around the ship Friday night. 

2 minutes ago, sum1uno said:

Wishing y’all cannon shooters a great game Friday night ST. Should be great weather this week but don’t forget those ear plugs. Guessing it’s gonna be loud around the ship Friday night. 

The folks from Boyd need to be prepared for the smoke off that cannon headed there way.  

2 minutes ago, sportman said:

The folks from Boyd need to be prepared for the smoke off that cannon headed there way.  

Agree. I would guess that first half will be loud. Expect to see that young group play entire second half. Be a good game for that offense to shine. Figure another good showing with the D. 

16 minutes ago, TheAmbassador said:

Zonepirate, pirate2003, piratepridechamp, spfan24, sphs09, Glenn, and Roy Dillard all come to mind. 

Wonder where there all at? I see ZP every now and then, but since his boy graduated he's been MIA! on here. Glad you thought of all those. If I quit posting on here you can say Ole Sportman has left the building like Elvis did. 

6 minutes ago, sportman said:

Wonder where there all at? I see ZP every now and then, but since his boy graduated he's been MIA! on here. Glad you thought of all those. If I quit posting on here you can say Ole Sportman has left the building like Elvis did. 

Ive been here a long time. There are others, but I would have to research to think of some of them. What about your buddy? Living legend. I’m not sure if he was an SP or Marion fan. He was always giving you a hard time. LMBO

38 minutes ago, TheAmbassador said:

Ive been here a long time. There are others, but I would have to research to think of some of them. What about your buddy? Living legend. I’m not sure if he was an SP or Marion fan. He was always giving you a hard time. LMBO

I forgot all about him. How could I? He was rough on me. LOL.. Roy was to though!!!