Waverly vs Huntingdon

vandyfan1

4 hours ago, Lacesout said:

Agree totally!  Defense does win championships!  Seen a few fingers pointed at wavo off and def line!  Always seems to be th case!  When a team scores it’s an awesome job by th QB and WR and when they don’t score it’s a terrible job by th line!  It also takes a complete team to win a championship! 

AMEN AMEN Saw it a bunch last nite yell and scream and holler at the line when we don't score t hen when we do score nothing is said . It's all qb wr rb like they did it on their own

14 minutes ago, Bama1569 said:

AMEN AMEN Saw it a bunch last nite yell and scream and holler at the line when we don't score t hen when we do score nothing is said . It's all qb wr rb like they did it on their own

Yep!  Saw it and heard it too!  Really gets old especially when it is from th people that don’t know th game!  

4 minutes ago, Lacesout said:

Yep!  Saw it and heard it too!  Really gets old especially when it is from th people that don’t know th game!  

AMEN.  You played college ball what's the average time a line is supposed  to hold their block for a qb to get rid of the ball . I don't think it's 45 seconds to run around like a pretzel but let's blame the line

11 minutes ago, Bama1569 said:

AMEN.  You played college ball what's the average time a line is supposed  to hold their block for a qb to get rid of the ball . I don't think it's 45 seconds to run around like a pretzel but let's blame the line

Lol!   There was plenty of time to develop a play! 

8 hours ago, Outsider1998 said:

Huntington is gonna beat the breaks off y’all in the playoffs. It’d be smart to lose before you play them, just a suggestion though. 

Heard the same last year. Instead, it resulted in a miserable bus ride for Huntington. 

And I’m having a hard time understand the logic of losing before playing Huntington. That makes literally zero sense.

2 hours ago, cornerback10 said:

Heard the same last year. Instead, it resulted in a miserable bus ride for Huntington. 

And I’m having a hard time understand the logic of losing before playing Huntington. That makes literally zero sense.

Ya'll don't want Huntingdon this year. i honestly believe they would make it deep in 3a playoffs this season if they played to their potential.

2 hours ago, Outsider1998 said:

Save y’all from embarrassment. It will be ugly this year.

Guys, we heard the same last year. I know this is wild, but the Cornersville team that beat you last year is better this year. You can be the CoachT Message Board Champions if you want, but the game is played on the field and not on the internet. See you in November.

Edited by cornerback10
  • Upvote 2